Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: CCI Blazer

Default CCI Blazer

I just posted about my recent range day with this ammo which runs great in my Kahr CM9. I got a email back in stock at TargetSports. I ordered another 1,000 rds. Free shipping

For those interested here it is.

I’ve always had good results with Blazer Brass. Good price too!

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I recently bought a couple of boxes of this to try out. Same brand in 380 has performed very well. If the 9mm does well I’ll probably buy 500 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I recently bought a couple of boxes of this to try out. Same brand in 380 has performed very well. If the 9mm does well I’ll probably buy 500 rounds.

I have tried it in 380 as well. Performed very good. I would have no problem buying it in 9mm. It is actually a little hotter which I like. Cost is very good. Made in Hungary.
    Actually should have done my homework better. It is actually $20.00 cheaper than the Blazer for a 1,000 rds.

Personally I am starting to add to my stash as much as possible. There are only 573 days left until the end of Brandon Treachery. And I believe he or Harris will be the Next Potus. Buy now while you can.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...2&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Personally I am starting to add to my stash as much as possible. There are only 573 days left until the end of Brandon Treachery. And I believe he or Harris will be the Next Potus. Buy now while you can.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...2&font=cursive
    I’m doing the same thing. Prices are the best they’ve been since the 2020 ammo crisis. Shoot some, replace it and buy some extra.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I’m doing the same thing. Prices are the best they’ve been since the 2020 ammo crisis. Shoot some, replace it and buy some extra.
    TargetSports has a new Banner for New Republic Great Prices on 38 and 357!! Looks like they now have a steady supplier for great range ammo. Just ordered 38,357 and 9mm. Much better advertises Velocities than most of the weak American range ammo.

$18.59 for 38 and $21.15 for 357. (And of course free shipping no matter the quality for club members.)

Default CCI Blazer

Nice. I just ordered another 250 rounds of New Republic 380. For members, $13.11 per box plus sales tax. Free shipping.

What is more important, your defense ammo or your practice ammo?

We live in a new world. A world with a culture of "Defunding the Police" if that tells you anything. A world as the song "Sympathy for the Devil" by the rolling stones lyrics sing "Where cops are criminals Saints".
    Shooting and training frequently are a must. And the Criminal's are taking over the entire Country, to include crooked prosecutors all the way to and led by Criminal Potus and the goal of the Criminal is to take away the protection of the innocent.
    You must train and practice diligently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljr3...l=WilsonCombat