Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello new Menber, but an old Member

Cool Hello new Menber, but an old Member

Hello everyone, thanks for the add!! I was an active member of this forum many, many, and many years a go and try to login to my old account was not able recover it for some reason. I had to take involuntary hiatus due to life circumstances and moved to an US territory that was not 2 amendment friendly, so I have get rid of all my tools (that was a very sad times). Anyway, before the move I owned CW9, CW45 and the PM9. Since, 2020, the US territory finally is getting with the program and relaxed their stupid laws, in case you wanted to do research about the territory, which is Puerto Rico. Today, I own again several Kahrs: P9-2, CM9, PM9, ST9 and S9 (more in the works). I am Kahr fan boy and proud of it!

Thanks,

Silvio

Welcome back!
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Yep, welcome back to the free world Silvio…….

Thanks, I joined 2009 and went by username Vinikahr.

Welcome back Silvio/Vinikahr!

Whereabouts in Puerto Rico, if I may ask?
    When I was a kid my family was stationed at Fort Brooke in San Juan 1950-1954.
    The US Army post, which was the Antilles HQ, was located in the El Morro grounds. The post was deactivated in 1966 and turned over to the National Park Service. Soon after the change, they demolished all the “modern” Army buildings.

Our military quarters were in the two story duplexes to the right of the treed road leading up to the citadel. That old Spanish fortress was my “playground” for almost 4 years.
    We enjoyed our stay there more than any other place we lived. Toured the Island several times and visited friends in the Ponce area.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Welcome back Silvio/Vinikahr!

Whereabouts in Puerto Rico, if I may ask?
    When I was a kid my family was stationed at Fort Brooke in San Juan 1950-1954.
    The US Army post, which was the Antilles HQ, was located in the El Morro grounds. The post was deactivated in 1966 and turned over to the National Park Service. Soon after the change, they demolished all the “modern” Army buildings.

Our military quarters were in the two story duplexes to the right of the treed road leading up to the citadel. That old Spanish fortress was my “playground” for almost 4 years.
    We enjoyed our stay there more than any other place we lived. Toured the Island several times and visited friends in the Ponce area.
    Thanks for the welcoming.Fascinating history of el Castillo Del Morro ( El Morro Castle) many years ago it was free to enter, not anymore. I live in Carolina county, which is near the airport. I have notice that Puerto Rico is been visited by tourists more than ever, estimated are about 5 millions a year. I like it here, with some exceptions when the electricity goes out, it has been getting better very slowly. Anyway, if you ever come back drop me a line.

Welcome back new old guy...or is it old new guy? Nice that things changed for you where you live.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Welcome back new old guy...or is it old new guy? Nice that things changed for you where you live.
    LoL it is all good

Hey guys, I was able to recover my old account. Will leave the other as a back up in case this thing happens again I need to communicate with you guys.
    good to be back.

A Conceal Carry Handgun Must Meet a Minimum of Four Conditions:
    1) It must be utterly reliable.
    2) It should be compact enough to be carried concealed for long periods of time.
    3) It should have a very simple operating drill.
    4) It should fire a cartridge of sufficient power.

And one more thing show a picture of my Kahrs, if not, it did not happen!IMG_4872.jpg

A Conceal Carry Handgun Must Meet a Minimum of Four Conditions:
    1) It must be utterly reliable.
    2) It should be compact enough to be carried concealed for long periods of time.
    3) It should have a very simple operating drill.
    4) It should fire a cartridge of sufficient power.