Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decided to get a PM9

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I have 890 rounds through mine. Magguts plus 1 in the magazines. Occasionally the slide doesn’t lock back on the last round. It did that both before and after the Magguts. Other than that it’s been good. I replaced the striker with a Lakeline striker, just because.
    Last one I saw in person was at a gun show last month and I think it was $340ish. If it’s still there at the show next weekend….. I may find myself having to sneak the box into the house.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I have not seen a CT380 in the flesh, looks like a cool little gun! Is it P380 thin?

Quote Originally Posted by Burnett View Post
    I have not seen a CT380 in the flesh, looks like a cool little gun! Is it P380 thin?
    Yes Both .075

https://www.handgunhero.com/compare/kahr-ct380-vs-kahr-cw380

Congratulations on your new gun. Both great choices for concealed carry to by the way. I've owned and carried both guns. Most recently the PM9,I think the P9 Nd PM9 are exceptional guns.thw only reason I sold my PM9 was to find the purchase of my current EDC a kahr PM45 which I love even more. I reasoned a bit the opposite of you in the face that the PM45 is only slightly longer in the grip and slide and barely wider than the PM9.

I find the PM45 no harder to conceal carry in the same spot as the P9 or PM9. I think kahr arms are great guns this my 8th one I've owned over the years. As a general rule the kahr arms offerings are smaller,lighter And thinner than other makers guns in the same calibers. They have a lower bore axis and a great trigger as well. I learned on double action revolvers and the 1911. So for me the kahr trigger is familiar with regards to the revolver triggers I've trained on. Please be sure to post pics and a range report when it arrives too.