Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: August Atrocities

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    [img] [/img]
    If only he had read the sign. Obviously we need a new bill to increase spending for more.

Just when you think it is totally Impossible for a Libtard to not become more stupid, insane, and you just wake up the next day find out that they can defy all total logic yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Just when you think it is totally Impossible for a Libtard to not become more stupid, insane, and you just wake up the next day find out that they can defy all total logic yet again.

I guess nobody else wants to be a cop in Chicago. It will turn into a 3rd world country now.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    [img] [/img]
    There are signs in a lot of our local gun stores by the bullets and reloading supplies saying "this is not loaded ammunition"

I think indoor gun ranges open to the public may be the most dangerous places on earth……..While packing up to leave a shooting session with my son one day a young couple in the next lane over asked me why he was having a problem loading the rented 9mm pistol magazine with range ammo he had just bought……I said show me the problem you are having and he then proceeded to try and load a round into the magazine bullet end first……I took it from him and showed that it goes in rim side first, handed it back and left pronto before he figured out which end of the pistol it comes out of when the trigger is pulled……..Can you say, “Clean up needed on lane three”…….

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I guess nobody else wants to be a cop in Chicago. It will turn into a 3rd world country now.
    Did I miss read something. Does it say illegal aliens. Non US citizens can and do serve in the US military. As I remember, it is also a pathway to citizenship once completion of service .

Quote Originally Posted by sorcerer View Post
    Did I miss read something. Does it say illegal aliens. Non US citizens can and do serve in the US military. As I remember, it is also a pathway to citizenship once completion of service .
    I think it is saying illegal aliens becoming police officers (no green card). You are correct on foreign nationals serving in our military also. Or maybe Illinois had some state law requiring LEO to be US citizens.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I think indoor gun ranges open to the public may be the most dangerous places on earth……..While packing up to leave a shooting session with my son one day a young couple in the next lane over asked me why he was having a problem loading the rented 9mm pistol magazine with range ammo he had just bought……I said show me the problem you are having and he then proceeded to try and load a round into the magazine bullet end first……I took it from him and showed that it goes in rim side first, handed it back and left pronto before he figured out which end of the pistol it comes out of when the trigger is pulled……..Can you say, “Clean up needed on lane three”…….
    Most ranges I've visited had bullet proof glass between the lanes.
    And clear bullet hits on the glass, on the roof and on the floor.