Something bad happened this afternoon between 2:30 and 5:00 pm. I went to the restaurant for a cup of coffee. Since I was only going to be gone an hour, I left the garage door open, but the door into the house was locked. Vickie ask me to go to the food supply depot, and help with the food for the restaurant, so I was gone longer than expected. When I got home, I didn't notice anything right away, because my computer, laptop, big screen, etc were fine. I did notice a mark on the doorframe, so I looked around. My SIG P220, S&W 4586, Kahr PM45, S&W 9VE, and SIG P225 were gone - five loaded handguns with spare mags had been stolen.

What I don't understand, is that all the stolen pistols were out of sight - three in two nightstands, one in a cabinet in the living room, and the PM45 was in my desk drawer. There was an XD 45 in the gun case on a kitchen counter in plain sight - it was still there. There were an M&P 45 and 24/7 45 in a kitchen cabinet, and a 9mm carbine on top of a bookcase, all still there. I happened to have the CW9 in my pocket.

A lot of my friends know that I have guns, but NOBODY knew where they were kept.

All can be replaced except the like new nickel P220. I've never seen another one and they haven't made them in many years. The 4586 will be hard, but I can probable find another one. The rest are fairly common.

I've got to go and sit in a corner and cry!