Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Switch from CM9/PM9 to a SIG P365 or Springfield Hellcat?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Exactly

Well, yah. S&W is easing out the M&P 45 with the much improved trigger they have on all the other M&Ps, and I may need one. Currently they only offer a threaded barrel cut-slide tacticool version, but I’ll patiently await the plain Jane version.
    I’ve got my eye on the M&P full size 9mm with the newer flat trigger as I really like the trigger on my Shield Plus.

It’ll have to wait a bit as I just picked up a 22 semi for range plinking and fun. Haven’t been out with it yet.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I didn’t even know about the P322. I had to look it up. Let us know how it goes.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I didn’t even know about the P322. I had to look it up. Let us know how it goes.
    My shooting buddy bought a Taurus TX22 Compact. I went with the Sig because it looks and feels like a 365 (but a little bigger) and the grip is slimmer. Based on the YouTube videos I’ve watched, the TX22 is more likely to be reliable.

We’ll try them out Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    My shooting buddy bought a Taurus TX22 Compact. I went with the Sig because it looks and feels like a 365 (but a little bigger) and the grip is slimmer. Based on the YouTube videos I’ve watched, the TX22 is more likely to be reliable.

We’ll try them out Tuesday.
    I gave my son, my Ruger SR22 which I have owned since it first came out. I had some issues with the slide wear when I first bought it, Ruger replaced the Slide, but then it happened again. Finally they sent me a completely new Pistol and he has run almost perfect. And it has the uncanny ability to not get dirty.
    I finally had some part go bad and called Ruger after so many years and they said, since it is a older gun, I would have to pay for shipping up, they would fix it and pay for shipping back. Or, they would just send the part for free. I asked if I could get additional parts to rebuild the gun and they sent me all kinds of springs etc. Great Customer Service. Gun runs like a top. I miss that gun, but still happy to have my favorite, the Ruger LCR22 and the LCP22. i have thought about another larger pistol, but most likely will stick with what I have.
    Congrats on the Sig and Taurus. Looking forward on which one you prefer.

There WILL BE another ammo shortage soon. Not a if but when and it is going to be the biggest one yet. Fortunately I have a huge stock of 22.cal, so maybe I will get another. Should play it smart and get one.

Here is a pic of my original they replaced. Also, the only thing I do not like about my Taurus, is the fact that if I need a simple part, they do not sell nor will they give you one. You have to send in the entire gun. That said, all reports are that customer service is now excellent for guns sent in.

I can’t get over how cheap 22 is. 500 CCI Mini Mags for $33.35 at TargetSports. If they run in my Sig I’ll quickly buy a few thousand.

Buy low and stack it deep!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I can’t get over how cheap 22 is. 500 CCI Mini Mags for $33.35 at TargetSports. If they run in my Sig I’ll quickly buy a few thousand.
    I am beginning to believe that CCI mini mags have gone down in quality. After returning from the range last week, I did a little research and seems I am not the only one that believes this may be possible.

Default Anyone Switch from CM9/PM9 to a SIG P365 or Springfield Hellcat?

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    I am beginning to believe that CCI mini mags have gone down in quality. After returning from the range last week, I did a little research and seems I am not the only one that believes this may be possible.
    Nothing surprises me anymore.

By the way, I did the King Rat recommended break in:

- clean
    - lube
    - rack slide 150 times
    - lock back slide for 2 days
    - load magazines to capacity

I’ve had issues with Mini Mags for a few years.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Well, I have 500 Mini Mags, 250 Velocitors and 525 Federal Champion copper plated hollow points. Hopefully some of this runs in the P322.