Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Village People on Glocktalk

Default Village People on Glocktalk

I`ve been spending a little time on Glocktalk due to the fact I recently bought a model 36.I`ve "met" some nice folks and received some helpful information but I have been amazed at the bitterness and animosity of many members there.I mean really uptight assholes.So as is my nature,I decided to try to help them loosen up a little by posting the Village People thread that I posted here a few months ago.The responses I have received left a lot to be desired.I`ve never seen a group of men whose masculinity is so easily threatened.Not one member has had the guts to play along with the silliness.Jeez,I`m glad I got you guys to hang out with.I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.There`s no place like home.I`ll bet if I wrote that on Glocktalk they`d lose control of their sphincters.Most of `em probably never heard of Judy Garland anyway.
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.

Talking ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
    I`ve been spending a little time on Glocktalk due to the fact I recently bought a model 36.I`ve "met" some nice folks and received some helpful information but I have been amazed at the bitterness and animosity of many members there.I mean really uptight assholes.So as is my nature,I decided to try to help them loosen up a little by posting the Village People thread that I posted here a few months ago.The responses I have received left a lot to be desired.I`ve never seen a group of men whose masculinity is so easily threatened.Not one member has had the guts to play along with the silliness.Jeez,I`m glad I got you guys to hang out with.I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.There`s no place like home.I`ll bet if I wrote that on Glocktalk they`d lose control of their sphincters.
    I visit other forums for the same reason,I own several different firearms,and I agree with you,I favor this forum,because of the members.

Link???

A link might help ... Glocktalk is huge.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Don't be running off on us Dietrich, your the closest thing to normble we got around here. I can talk Glock if I have to entertain you.
    I've only visited other forums thru links that people that hate me send me. I agree there's no place like home.

I luv you all and my little dog toto, but I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Eh no worries, just stay here with us and enjoy the asylum. We can talk Glock too if you wanna. Just keep the bucket of grease and the pepper away...
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

Awww man, I thought the pepper was kind of a nice spice. Ya know plan ole grease day in and day out, sometimes ya just gotta live a little.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I agree. KahrTalk was the first forum I joined but since then I have joined two more gun forums (Beretta and one devoted to my local area). KahrTalk does not have the highest volume, but is the friendliest and most fun.
    Ray

NRA Endowment Life Member
    SAF Life Member

That G36 is a good little gun and I've had mine quite a few years. The folks "over there" on the afore mentioned forum wouldn't like to hear though that I have parked it since I got my CW9. The only time I use it specifically is when I am chasing wounded hogs in the brush. A "nine" just ain't enough when you go after pigs.

It's good to know you can always come back here and be among friends. Some folks just can't take a joke.

I also spend time on GT even though no kool aid here yet. I was thinking the same thing as Dietrich just today. Some of their reactions to real world stuff is a bit disconcerting.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    Link???

A link might help ... Glocktalk is huge.
    The thread is titled "I ask You tell". It`s in the main room section under the GNG lounge subforum. I use the name Hubadub there.The posts to the thread question never gave an answer but I got a couple of PMs that were downright threatening.Internet tough guys.I decided that it would be more fun to further threaten their manliness so I wrote them back that I was more man than they would ever be and more woman than they would ever get.That really set them off.I loved it.
    Last edited by Dietrich; 07-05-2010 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Added text
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.