Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To commemorate the latest photo of Donald Trump …

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

10 mags minimum per gun.
    Rules to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by lesptr View Post
    10 mags minimum per gun.
    Rules to live by.
    And that is just for EDC.

I have not switched the trigger shoes but from the videos I’ve watched it looks very easy to do.

There’s really nothing else that I haven’t covered. It’s my first 22 so I can’t compare it to anything but it’s a lot of fun. It’s probably a good choice for someone who already has a polymer Sig.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

For a minute there when I saw the right side of those packages I thought they were some 3 1/2 inch floppy disk. That metal looks like the slidey things on those old floppy’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    For a minute there when I saw the right side of those packages I thought they were some 3 1/2 inch floppy disk. That metal looks like the slidey things on those old floppy’s.
    LOL yes, I can see that.
    Seeing an 8 track player brings back some memories too...
    I had one of these under the dash of my 67 SS Camaro -

I still have a Cobra 21 CB radio in my truck with a Wilson 1000 antenna mounted to the bed rail…..I switch it on sometimes just to see if it still works but all I hear is static…….Thought about taking it out but I don’t have the heart, it has a 400 watt booster amp under the console so it gets out just fine but nobody seems to be out there anymore……..I reckon I’m an old analog man trying to survive in this new digital world………

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I still have a Cobra 21 CB radio in my truck with a Wilson 1000 antenna mounted to the bed rail…..I switch it on sometimes just to see if it still works but all I hear is static…….Thought about taking it out but I don’t have the heart, it has a 400 watt booster amp under the console so it gets out just fine but nobody seems to be out there anymore……..I reckon I’m an old analog man trying to survive in this new digital world………

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Ok has this ever happened to y’all……I posted this to the forum from my home on 9-4 and today at work at a different email address I get a message from Amazon saying they have found something that I might like, a brand new Cobra 21 Pro CB Radio???????……..What are the odds of that unless they have my room and home internet bugged…….Now I’m sure that Amazon is the real Big Brother watching absolutely everything I say, do and even think or dream about when I can sleep…….I’m buying a crate of heavy duty tin foil at the store tomorrow…….