Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mexico “suspends” 2nd amendment rights

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    For now Bird you're in pretty good shape, living in Florida. You have a Gov. that takes his oath to support the Constitution seriously. Now if he could just do something about that state bird you call skeeters
    True! True! The “for now” part is the concern, along side of those state bird’s of course!

After watching the video of the couple in New York attacked by a street animal who stabbed and killed the guy for no reason while his girlfriend watched it all go down I have to ask, why don’t either of you have a firearm on you…….It’s a damn shame what this world has come to……….

Hi guys
    I won't blindly follow dictates from compromised judges, lawyers, or politicians when it comes to protecting my loved ones. In moments of danger, they won't be there to stop the very threats they sometimes enable. I'd rather face a jury for defying unjust laws than compromise our safety. When laws are unfair, I prioritize survival over irrelevant judgments.

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    After watching the video of the couple in New York attacked by a street animal who stabbed and killed the guy for no reason while his girlfriend watched it all go down I have to ask, why don’t either of you have a firearm on you…….It’s a damn shame what this world has come to……….
    Cause they're not allowed...............

I fully respect and admire the police, but the old saying "when seconds count the police are only minutes away" applies, and only immediate response by potential victims will stop it.