Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech Sights for Ruger 10/22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hold out didn't last long, just ordered my set of Tech Sights with the 920 adaptor. There goes this months allowance.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Tell yourself what I do, it’s not money spent, it’s an investment. Not that telling myself that works all the time, but gotta try something.

What really gets me is when I order a case of ammo this week, and next week the price drops $20.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I been tempted by the ammo case thing for quite a spell. I'm still waiting for it to get down but I fear it has to be close to bottoming out. Like gas, get folks used to a ridiculous price per gallon and then lower it till it's still 8 times what it should be and people think they are getting a great deal. Conspiracy, I tell ya.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I been tempted by the ammo case thing for quite a spell. I'm still waiting for it to get down but I fear it has to be close to bottoming out. Like gas, get folks used to a ridiculous price per gallon and then lower it till it's still 8 times what it should be and people think they are getting a great deal. Conspiracy, I tell ya.
    It's called Bidenomics. (and may Allah bless Obama and Joe)

I got a dose of Bidenomics while looking at new tires for my truck…..Back in 2019 I bought 4 Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 3 tires for $169.00 a tire which I thought at the time was crazy high but four years later that same tire now sells for $319.00 so that means every 4 years products we must have almost double in price while my union job gives us 1 1/2 percent pay raises every year, that’s Bidenonics right there which he has the gall to brag about how great the economy is doing………..

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I got a dose of Bidenomics while looking at new tires for my truck…..Back in 2019 I bought 4 Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 3 tires for $169.00 a tire which I thought at the time was crazy high but four years later that same tire now sells for $319.00 so that means every 4 years products we must have almost double in price while my union job gives us 1 1/2 percent pay raises every year, that’s Bidenonics right there which he has the gall to brag about how great the economy is doing………..
    Bought new truck tires this spring and I can say I feel your pain. Cost me $1100 installed for Goodyear wranglers A/T that were $775 installed 5 years ago. Burns me up.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

No kidding.
    This ain’t any bargain if you look at the price per round….. over 51 cents/round, almost double what it was prior to the pandemic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I got my Tech Sights yesterday. Installed last night while the wife was watching Golden Bachelor. Never cared for it myself. Takes too long. I always said just line em up in tight T shirts and have a hose handy. Wet em down and make your pick.

Anyhow I digress.

The Tech sights were a piece of cake to install. I also had to have the 920 barrel adaptor. I was slightly concerned about the loose fit and using Threadlocker to hold it but it seems to work.
    The requisite evidence photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I dug out my grandsons 50th anniversary edition and it has a version of those sights built into the pic rail. His gun is scoped for a pic covers them but her eis a stock photo.

[img] [/img]
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Colonel, you’ll be making hundred yard bullseyes in no time! I was able to make a few last time out, just the tech sights any my bare eyeballs. Took a while to dial in my eyes and brain, then it was fairly easy. But I think the BX trigger helped a lot, too.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101