Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Federal HST Tactical

Only had a chance to drive 2.............A 75 and a 78 Pace car. If I were to have a Vette, it would probably be a 78. I always liked that year styling. They took all the HP out of them, but it still got up and moved with the 350 ci. You either like em or you don't. A lot of hood to look down and you're a$$ feels like it's about an inch off the asphalt. Don't ever blame anyone for the road you've taken. It's your own asphalt.

I had a brand new 78. It was not the pace car it was Corvette light beige with brown leather interior. It was $10,125.00 TOTAL out the door. Drove it 35,000 miles and sold it for $11,500.00 to finance a patent. Cheapest car to own in my life. I loved the car. Dan EDIT: I got the patent #4374506
    Last edited by Whaleman; 09-26-2023 at 04:12 PM.

The ‘78 was a beautiful vette.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I’ve only driven one Vette in my life but I’ll always remember it…..I went to Hendrick Chevrolet to get a couple quarts of auto track transfer case fluid for my truck and I couldn’t miss the beautiful black C6 they had parked out front and I was giving it a total lust look over when here came a salesman asking if I was interested in a Corvette so I said, well yeah so he then asked if I wanted to take a test drive and I said oh hell yeah so he went and got the keys and after asking a bunch of questions and checking my license we went for a ride…..I took it real easy at first and turned onto I-85 south going through 1st and 2nd real easy on the ramp then into 3rd to enter the interstate and saw it was clear so I did what any red blooded American gearhead would do and punched it and that thing took off like a rocket ship, I hit 4th gear and let off at 95 and I can still hear that exhaust sound while down shifting to get off at the next exit to go back to the dealership which seemed to make the salesman quite happy…….We got back safe and I parked her back in the same spot and he wanted to talk financing but I told him to give me his card and I’d sleep on it……..I probably shouldn’t have lied to him that I was a buyer but do I feel bad about checking off a bucket list item, naaaaaaaa……….They charged me $15 a quart for transfer case fluid so I’m calling it even……..

You should have bought it getsome. They are not that expensive to own. They are just a car with a chevy small block 350. Not as exotic as people think (the new C8 is). Unless you trash it out they keep their value. Life is shorter than we all think. Dan

But we still don’t know if the HSTs will expand after passing through fiberglass

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    But we still don’t know if the HSTs will expand after passing through fiberglass
    Ancient Alien theorist's say yes.............I say they do out of the wifey's .380 into dead wood.....................

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I don't think the fiberglass is thick or tough enough for the HST's to actually expand. At any rate I don't have any tests planned. Dan

Knock it off Gentlemen, no shooting Vettes!

Quote Originally Posted by djd100 View Post
    Knock it off Gentlemen, no shooting Vettes!
    Especially if the Vette is wearing two layer of denim or a thick leather jacket and one layer of denim. Dan