Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop

Thread: Dang, I am tempted.

Default Dang, I am tempted.

Went shooting at the LGS. In the store they had more nice condition USED guns than I have ever seen. A lot of models of different guns that are basically new to the market. What they also had was a NEW CM9 for only $250.00. I picked it up and handled it. So shiny. But did not buy as I already have two. And I just put a lot of bucks into Ammo. But it is bugging me. Should I, or should I not go back? What is odd, is that this store does not carry the Kahr product line. I was wondering why they had this one. Actually they had one about a month ago but not as inexpensive.

Not sure having one or even two of something should be a dealstopper KR. Only one turn around the wheel. It's a very good price....

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Not sure having one or even two of something should be a dealstopper KR. Only one turn around the wheel. It's a very good price....
    Obviously I am a fan boy of the little gun. And if I were younger I would go ahead and purchase. However at my age the two I have will outlive me. Decided not to get it. With the way things are going with the world, I will put the money into more ammo. I do wonder what is going on with Kahr. And why did this LGS have one for sale since they never have carried any of the line. It appears or I am guessing Kahr is discontinuing them.

Many, many people are wondering what is going on with Kahr KR. More ammo is a good choice too.
    Last edited by dao; 11-07-2023 at 12:53 PM.

Maybe they took it in on trade for a Glock.

I wondered what's going on with Kahr too when I watched the available models at Sportsman's Whorehouse dwindle to almost nothing. But then I look at Bud's Gun Shop, and they seem to have plenty of every model on hand. (Shrug) Still waiting for that big announcement though.

$250 for a CM9 is a killer deal. Like you, I wouldn't buy another for myself. But I'd jump right on it as a gift to a family member.

$250 for a CM9 is the best value in the carry gun market, IMHO. I wouldn’t trade mine for a $600 Glock, XD, Sig, etc. But, one is all I need. Reliable, accurate, small, no safety, PERFECT!