Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your favorite Kahr .45 caliber

Not tight but as GB mentioned, short in free bore. Some fat round nose projectiles I hand load plunk .030 shorter in my Kahrs compared to my other pistols. My most accurate ACME SWC loads can’t be used in my Kahrs. Berry’s SWC with .035 exposed schoulder run great. My PM and TP have similar chamber specs.
    Da mighty 45acp!

Picking a "best" Kahr in .45 ACP depends on what you're looking for, but there are two strong contenders:

Kahr CW45 - this is a classic, compact option. It's reliable, conceals easily, and packs a punch with its .45 ACP chambering. If you prioritize a comfortable concealed carry pistol in .45 ACP, the CW45 is a great choice. It's the best balance between size and grip comfort, easier to shoot for most people.
    Kahr CM45 - this is an even more compact option, perfect for deep concealment. It's incredibly thin and lightweight, making it comfortable to carry all day. However, the smaller size might not be ideal for everyone's grip size. It's incredibly concealable, perfect for deep carry, but might not be the most comfortable for larger hands.

Both the CW45 and CM45 are known for their reliability and quality construction. They're great options for anyone looking for a compact, powerful .45 ACP pistol from Kahr.

Personally I owned both of them and this is my experience. BTW, comparing these models I couldn't identify the best one...