Kahr Shop   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun

Thread: Inexpensive Kahrs at Buds

Default Inexpensive Kahrs at Buds

Need to get rid of excess inventory for the new double stack roll out.

I’ve seen a lot of good gun deals recently. Blowout prices on Beretta APX series, S&W Shields and others. It’s probably just more a sign of a soft market.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I’ve seen a lot of good gun deals recently. Blowout prices on Beretta APX series, S&W Shields and others. It’s probably just more a sign of a soft market.
    So if I can convince the wife that it’s like the stock market then it’s time to buy, not time to sell.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Those are great prices on new guns! The only new Kahr I have bought is a CM9, all the others were the formerly allowed private sales or pawn/online sales. Does anyone here know if Kahr is going to build a thin doublestack?

Quote Originally Posted by K75RT View Post
    ……Does anyone here know if Kahr is going to build a thin doublestack?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by K75RT View Post
    Those are great prices on new guns! The only new Kahr I have bought is a CM9, all the others were the formerly allowed private sales or pawn/online sales. Does anyone here know if Kahr is going to build a thin doublestack?
    Sorry but I’m still waiting on Jesus to come back and straighten this mess out so hang on, it may happen one day…….Never give up…

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Sorry but I’m still waiting on Jesus to come back and straighten this mess out so hang on, it may happen one day…….Never give up…
    No matter what double stack is out there, I would still EDC my Kahr, which I do. When I tell people this, they give me a puzzled look, and then say "And you are still alive?". I reply "Yep, and if you think that is amazing, I even know a guy that still carries a snub nose revolver and he is still walking, alive and well, just saw him the other day". Go Figure.