Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: How many Kahr owners in the former-Constitution State aka Connecticut?

Default How many Kahr owners in the former-Constitution State aka Connecticut?

I have bought two CW45s in the state from kahr owners; I have bought CM 9 mags at a great deal from a guy who sold his CM. Any CT Kahr guys?

Nope, I'm in VA. Glad you've been able to find good deals in CT though. I found most of the deals on my Kahrs on GunBroker and gun shops.

Kahr's are not rare, but not common either, here in my part of South Carolina. Large box stores do not carry them.
    One LGS carries CW380's and Cw9's. I did find a used K9 locally at a pawn shop, and got a good price too. The shop did not even know how to field strip it. (old style slide lock).
    NRA Benefactor

kenemoore, I have seen a few Kahr's in pawn shops, have bought a pair of CW45s and have found that the net is the best to find these fine arms. As stated, I did find a great deal on CW9 mags locally. the owner sold it but kept 4 magazines. He advertised 4 for $60 and it never sold, I asked him in the forum if they were still for sale he said, yes. I asked if he's take $40 for the lot and he agreed! Sadly, that site has been taken down for some unknown reason

I seen a couple of used Kahrs in pawn shops, but they aren't something I typically see NIB. I did buy a like new K9 with night sights from a guy in my state for $500 like 9 years ago. I also found a K40 which I carry often till this very day used at a gun shop for $330 or so like 7 or so years ago.