Hi, new Kahr PM9 owner here. Put 225 rounds through the pistol at the range today. 200 rounds of Magtech 115 grain and a box of Sig V-crown 124 gr that I no longer use for carry. I experienced the following issues, one of which I may have to get an RMA for. I stripped and cleaned the pistol per the manual and followed the extra steps in the sticky (except for checking the mags were correctly assembled, going to check that tonight). I also took it down and cleaned it after the first hundred rounds hoping that would help.

The seven round mag would allow the second round to move forward and become lodged under the feed ramp when the first round was stripped out into the chamber, inducing a nasty malfunction to clear. It would experience the same malfunction with the third, fourth, and/ or fifth round intermittently. I will be taking down and verifying assembly of all three mags tonight. Is this the typical malfunction caused by a reversed mag spring?

The more serious issue is the striker failing to reset, which only got worse as I continued to shoot. The trigger would return forward. But the striker hook failed to engage on the sear. After getting home and inspecting the weapon it looks like the slide isn’t making proper contact with the round bit at the back of the trigger bar where it pokes out under the frame rail (see picture) and there is a pronounced burr where the slide rail is hitting it and skipping over it, rather than pushing it down and letting the cocking cam flip back up to catch the striker.

https://imgur.com/a/KOyZEQB