I've been wanting to try the Phlster Enigma holster chassis with my Kahr CT9 or my Kahr TP9-2, but for a long time I could not find a suitable holster.
Apparently, these guns are not sufficiently popular for holster makers to buy a blank mold of these guns.

I think these guns would be ideal for the Phlster Enigma, where a key goal is to improve reduce printing of reasonably sized guns in appendix carry. With a 0.9 grip thickness, you get a real synergy.

Finally, I contacted Green Force Tactical, which makes a closed-bottom holster for the Phlster Enigma for the CW9/P9.
I told them if they would make me a holster, I would pay for them to buy the mold as well (almost an extra hundred dollars).
They agreed.

The CT9 uses the no-rail frame of the original TP9; the TP-2 does have a rail like the ST9. An open-bottom holster for my P9 fits the CT9, but not the TP-2. A holster I have for an ST9 fits my TP9-2 and my CT9.
So I paid for them to obtain a blank/mold for a Kahr ST9 and then make me their holster for the Phlster Enigma chassis, which I received. It does indeed fit both my TP9-2 and my CT9.

Now to order the Phlster Enigma Standard!

It may be some time before they update their website, but www.greenforcetactical.com should now be able to build any of their holsters for the larger polymer Kahrs!

The option might say "ST9" only because that's what it likely says on the blank/mold.

(They did not have a Kahr magazine in house to make a magazine carrier. But any that work for the CW9 or CM9 or MP9 ought to work, because the part of the magazine that gets inserted is the same for all Kahr 9mm magazines.)