Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Ammo Source

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    that there is a good price.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Thanks again for the tip Barth. Very fair price, and very fair shipping.

Light Bulb You can't make this stuff up

Federal HST 147 gr 1000 @ $535.00 Free Shipping and Zero Sales Tax
    https://www.flipammo.com/products/fe...a-65e08ed4f6cd

Also 500 @ $271.00 and 250 @ $138.00 - also Free Shipping and Zero Sales Tax!
    https://www.flipammo.com/products/fe...4-8cfc91bb3f69
    https://www.flipammo.com/products/fe...1-f56bfc0df895

At these prices I just bought another case - LOL!
    Last edited by Barth; 01-17-2024 at 08:04 AM.

So with that Target ammo membership; you could place a daily order for a 50rd box and they would ship daily?

That shipping would add up on their end? Guess that's why the $100/yr charge.

Quote Originally Posted by ttz View Post
    So with that Target ammo membership; you could place a daily order for a 50rd box and they would ship daily?

That shipping would add up on their end? Guess that's why the $100/yr charge.
    Membership? I don't need no stinking membership for Flip Ammo - LOL!
    These guys ship like wildfire too...
    Last edited by Barth; 01-17-2024 at 09:01 AM.

I bought 250rds of Federal LE 124gr 9mm from them for $136 + $10 shipping. That $.584 per round. Not bad at all. Hope to use it in my incoming ECO. Thanks again Barth!

They have BPS 124grn 9mm at $249 per 1000 (no taxes, free shipping, 12.5 cents per round). Never heard of BPS, internet says they are located in Turkey with limited calibers, but ISO certified. On line reviews says primers may be harder than others, a little dirty and loaded to Nato specs, which is slightly hotter. Listed as 1200 fps, but no barrel length given. That is the best price I have seen in a long time. So ordered a case. May not work in striker pistols, but I have several hammer fired ones, just in case.
    NRA Benefactor

Just ordered 4 cases of New Republic plinker 9, 115gr from TargetSportsUSA.
    Was hoping the price would eventually fall back under 20cents/round, but California's 11% excise tax starts in July, so now's as good a time as any.

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    Membership? I don't need no stinking membership for Flip Ammo - LOL!
    These guys ship like wildfire too...
    With the membership at Target you can order just one box of any ammo and get free shipping. For example they have Magtech for$10.46. That one box would not have a shipping charge.
    So you could order 5 different boxes of ammo at the low price and no shipping. In other words you can mix and match. YOU could order one box of 22.cal, 1 box of Buckshot, 5 boxes of defense ammo etc. and no shipping charge.
    There is no need to order a full case of anything if you do not just want that one product. Or you can order a case. I have different guns that like different ammo. It is not to pick 20 boxes of different bullet weights, different calibers etc. Get the best deals of the day. Again Prices fluctuate.
    Last year I have well over 35 orders. That would have costed a fortune in shipping charges.
    Also each year they send a free gift. One year a Powdered Coated ammo can and 4 boxes of 22.cal. Last year was a Cleaning Kit. Also the shipping at my location takes only three days and the packaging is great.
    I suppose there are some ammo sites that have one particular ammo on sale, but that will change next month. I can always find a Brand of ammo on target sports on sale and order as much as I want.

Each of the large boxes below are cases of MIXED ammo not just one brand.

The Membership fee will pay for itself VERY QUICKLY. The Price's of different ammo change all the time. For example the poster below said the Price of HST was $39.99. Now, I just checked and it is $36.79.

Example of yearly gift.

Last edited by King Rat; 01-31-2024 at 06:31 PM.

Here is a order of HST 124 gr. I ordered in Nov. I did not want a case. Perhaps you can tell me what price two boxes would cost with shipping. *note was not interested in a case of defense ammo.

Order Notes:
    None
    SubTotal: $62.54
    Shipping Insurance: $0.97
    Discreet Overbox Packaging
    Shipping: FREE SHIPPING
    VA State Tax: $3.76
    Total: $67.27
    TSP9HST1 - P9HST1 Federal Law Enforcement 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain HST Jacketed Hollow Point-Box of 50 2 $31.27 $62.54

Here is Turkish ammo order of 5 boxes.

Order Notes:
    None
    SubTotal: $56.35
    Shipping Insurance: $0.87
    Discreet Overbox Packaging
    Shipping: FREE SHIPPING
    VA State Tax: $3.37
    Total: $60.59
    You have saved $19.60 with your Ammo+ membership!
    TSNRTR9BR124 - NRTR9BR124 New Republic Training and Range 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain FMJ-Box of 50 5 $11.27 $56.35