No new vehicles for me. The longest I've held onto a vehicle thus far is my 2000 Blazer ZR2 with 300K miles. Bought it brand new in Oct 2000, so going on 24 years old. I keep it up on the mechanical side of things, not so much on the cosmetic side though. I bought originally to be my hunting and fishing vehicle as I had a 2wd truck that the time that I was tearing up. The wife forced me to "sell" the truck to our son, so the Blazer became my daily driver.

I bought a 01 Chevy 2500HD 4X4 a few years with the diesel Duramax that gets better mileage than the Blazer, so it gets driven much more, thus my Blazer has become the official hunting and fishing vehicle finally after all these years. I have modified it a bit to be better offroad, lift, bigger tires, winch, etc, yet it still ok on the highway. Just sucks the gas down pretty quick. I have a 5.3L that I need to put in it one of these days. Should increase mileage a bit.

And, yes, the wife likes a new car every few years. She currently has a 2019 Subaru Legacy. I need to change the spark plugs out here soon, but you pretty muchhave to put it on a lift and go at the plugs from underneath. Spend a few hours just remove the interference just to be able to get to the plugs, then a few hours reinstalling the interference. I don't have a lift, so I'm thinking I'll just bring it into a shop and pay out the...umm...wallet area of my backside. I used to love working on vehicles, now a days I find it to be more like work.