Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Box o' holsters

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Your idea..........what happened?
    Great question. I have been busy doing a lot of small things and need to get into my stash.

One that sits on top of my pile is a Steven Kelley IWB for a 4" 1911. Wear, but still as stiff as the day it was made. My 4-1/16" 1911 fits to the bottom of the holster. $40 to your door.

Another
    Winthrop OWB for a standard slide P365. Perfect condition Black. I have way too many holsters for this model.
    $35 to your door

Last edited by 340pd; 02-23-2024 at 12:28 PM.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Anything you're looking for in way of trades 340pd? For the Kelley?

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Anything you're looking for in way of trades 340pd? For the Kelley?
    Sorry for the slow response, I have been out of town. Truth is, the only thing I could use is a OWB for a J-frame , other than that I am flush with gun stuff.
    If you can use this holster, I will send it to you and if you feel my asking price is not fair, pay what you think it should be. Members here are a solid bunch of honest people.
    Last edited by 340pd; 02-25-2024 at 08:30 AM.

No PD, I really don't need it. I too have the proverbial box 'o holsters, though they are the large zip lock bags in my case. I was just trying to open up potential options for anyone in need of that who has a need, along with holsters they aren't using. The holsters you put up are worth every penny you listed the prices at.

I think I am in the same place a lot of folks are.
    I have quite a few holsters in a box, that I really don't need.
    But I also have most of the holsters I do need.
    So might be willing to sell a few, but don't really need any trades.
    All the above is an indication that we are old farts, with too many holsters.
    NRA Benefactor

Perhaps a better way to do this, list what you are in need of in the way of accessories etc.

I have the following for trade..........Like new Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. Only checked for fit. Ordered for MK9 but will fit many other Kahr models. Also, a new Remora 1SM pocket magazine holder. Mainly just looking for Ruger SP101, LCP II or HK P2SK related items. Could be something else?

I don't see why we even need to keep the trade items as gun related. Could be tools, spark plugs for your truck, a T shirt that don't fit, you name it.
    I keep planning to take a picture of my holster drawer and maybe what other stuff I have duplicates of or no longer have a need.
    Right now I'm deep into whittling a set of K9 grips. Not even sure what the wood is but I made some 1911 grips from it and it's pretty nice looking stuff. I just have them fitting on the frame. Need to do the outside and get the mounting holes in. Hoping my new strategy for 1911 mounting holes works on the Kahr grips. Fingers crossed. I'm figuring offering them up along with some other grips. Haven't made any for quite awhile, made a few this week.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I don't see why we even need to keep the trade items as gun related. Could be tools, spark plugs for your truck, a T shirt that don't fit, you name it.
    I keep planning to take a picture of my holster drawer and maybe what other stuff I have duplicates of or no longer have a need.
    Right now I'm deep into whittling a set of K9 grips. Not even sure what the wood is but I made some 1911 grips from it and it's pretty nice looking stuff. I just have them fitting on the frame. Need to do the outside and get the mounting holes in. Hoping my new strategy for 1911 mounting holes works on the Kahr grips. Fingers crossed. I'm figuring offering them up along with some other grips. Haven't made any for quite awhile, made a few this week.

Need a "like button" I could sell stuff in a minute in a gun specific forum but they are cold compared to what I see here. I am old, don't need money, and have a genuine like for this collection of gunnies. Anything I can do, just ask.

Here we are...... just they spelled it wrong! KAHR not CAR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!