Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
Really no need to be a Kahr fan to play here. I could do without a lot of the negativity but that's consistent with most forums I expect. I only play on a couple so not very worldly.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
My bad, I always believed this forum was devoted to Kahr fans. Fans that want to learn about different models, common fixes for any issues, ammunition used, Holsters, and on and on. I have used other forums that are not devoted to one brand, that people do bash their favorite gun they love to bash. For example I am not a Glock fan, great guns but just not for me. I would see no reason to get on a Glock forum and just start bashing the product. Sounds stupid IMO. But hey, if the poster wants to come on board and do more bashing, then please do so. I do fine the Post Boring, did not learn a damn thing, but hey, what's a few minutes out of my life? One thing that I would recommend is give a BASHING WARNING before posting. Or perhaps we could have a separate thread specifically for Bashers. We do have a thread where folks can talk about other guns they have bought and love.
Basher lives matter!

By the way, I really liked this video I just found and totally agree with the Youtuber on this particular subject. He is not bashing the new gun, but strictly a opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crejzvuEzww