CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new

Thread: Kahr X9 doublestack early-look video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

One reason I bought the Taurus GX4 was because of the grip. It fits my hand perfectly with the larger back strap. Here is a comparison with the Sig 365. (GX4 standard/Smaller back strap shown)

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    One reason I bought the Taurus GX4 was because of the grip. It fits my hand perfectly with the larger back strap. Here is a comparison with the Sig 365. (GX4 standard/Smaller back strap shown)

I haven’t handled a GX4 but the larger backstrap at the bottom of the grip looks like it’ll do a nice job of forcing your hand up to get a nice high grip under the beaver tail.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post

The great thing about the P365 is that it's modular, so you can get different grips. What you see isn't what you're stuck with. Wilson Combat offers a grip module that lots of people with larger hands perfer.

sig-wcp365-9bat_01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    The great thing about the P365 is that it's modular, so you can get different grips. What you see isn't what you're stuck with. Wilson Combat offers a grip module that lots of people with larger hands perfer.

sig-wcp365-9bat_01.jpg
    Yep. I thought of doing that instead of selling the 365, but since I wasn't really fond of the trigger either it just didn't make sense to me. Especially since I found the Shield Plus to be more to my liking on both counts.