Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Kahr X9 doublestack early-look video

If they continue down the same path, they'll be bankrupt. and being bailed out by your gov't/money along with NY, next on the list. They can't even say the weather is nice anymore..................

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    As I understand it, the micro-stamping requirement was relaxed, so there's new pistols trickling onto the roster. I found that out because our only name-brand 22lr pistol for a long time was the Browning Buckmark, but Ruger got the MKIV onto the roster last year, so I picked one up. Love it. And they added the 22/45 this year.
    That's great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    I grew up in Komifornia, but moved away as an adult never to return.
    My understanding is that the population (of Komifornia) continues to shrink and others flee.
    Since my parents have thankfully moved to Arizona.
    I've got no reason to even visit and try to never cross the border if possible.
    Sadly the population of California shrinks and they move to other states and try to screw them up like the state they left. Oregon and Washington are good examples. The couple times I've travelled to Reno to visit a friend I've traveled so I had to just cut the top corner of California. I did go to San Diego to watch my son graduate from Marine boot camp at MCRD but hopefully that was the last trip. I do feel sorry for the sane people who live there, members here etc. They are terribly outnumbered and suffer because of it. Starting to relate to that up here too. There's talk (only talk) of Idaho annexing Eastern Washington. If that happened you'd be able track my tire tracks so fast your head would spin.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    One reason I bought the Taurus GX4 was because of the grip. It fits my hand perfectly with the larger back strap. Here is a comparison with the Sig 365. (GX4 standard/Smaller back strap shown)

The great thing about the P365 is that it's modular, so you can get different grips. What you see isn't what you're stuck with. Wilson Combat offers a grip module that lots of people with larger hands perfer.

sig-wcp365-9bat_01.jpg

I put a Wilson grip module on mine and like it so much better. I also added the safety which was easy as pie. Didn't order he safety grip module, just filed the notch myself. I just feel better with the safety, and it's close to natural like a 1911 so no issue transitioning between the two.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    The great thing about the P365 is that it's modular, so you can get different grips. What you see isn't what you're stuck with. Wilson Combat offers a grip module that lots of people with larger hands perfer.

sig-wcp365-9bat_01.jpg
    Yep. I thought of doing that instead of selling the 365, but since I wasn't really fond of the trigger either it just didn't make sense to me. Especially since I found the Shield Plus to be more to my liking on both counts.

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    Donating to pro gun organizations who will fight in court, and voting in national elections for representatives in Congress who will nominate progun federal judges helps California gun owners. If people start leaving red states in enough numbers to make a difference in California, the states they left would be in jeopardy of going blue IMHO.
    Yes that would not be good but that is what happened and continues to happen in CA. I only commented what I did because people say just leave to a free State but I don't think that is the answer. The gun roster is being challenged, "high capacity" mags are being challenged, the ammo background checks just got a temporary victory. CA still got right but not if we all leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    . . . the population (of Komifornia) continues to shrink and others flee. . .
    Oh, why no, no, no, fearless Governor Newsom (the man who would be king) insists that under his stewardship, the California population is prospering and growing.
    He fails to mention that the growth is likely comprised of "homeless" addicts and illegal alien "immigrants" pouring in for all the "freebies".
    *sigh* Arizona, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    Oh, why no, no, no, fearless Governor Newsom (the man who would be king) insists that under his stewardship, the California population is prospering and growing.
    He fails to mention that the growth is likely comprised of "homeless" addicts and illegal alien "immigrants" pouring in for all the "freebies".
    *sigh* Arizona, eh?
    Arizona is turning blue because of all the CA rejects. Not sure that is a good state for gun owners to grow new roots unless they have it in them to fight knowing they might very well lose their rights.

Pretty much the same I hear about Texas and I know it's true in Oregon and here in Washington as well. We were pretty blue already and now even bluer. We're like two states. Eastern Washington is red as can be but mostly rural so they get beat constantly on any vote.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan