Hey, gang!

Please forgive me if this has been discussed... my GooogleFu is pretty lame, so I may have missed it.

I've got a PM9 that I bought used, it's obviously an older pistol (the NiteSights are dead...) and I've put my fair share of rounds through it... so who knows what the round count is.

Last year, I started having a problem with the slide hanging up halfway back into battery. I had it in my mind that I had bent the slide stop C-clip thingy, and that was causing the slide stop to hang the slide.... so I ordered some parts, and just today tore it down, replaced the C-clip and magazine release spring (which was getting weak.) I put it back together... annnnnnd... hangup. I finally fooled with it after taking the recoil spring out... and lo and behold, I figured out where it was hanging up at...

The barrel locking lug has peened, and to a lesser extent, the slide...

My first thought was to file that down smooth, but I don't know if I'm ready to do that to what is the lockup components for the breech. The barrel actually drops right into lockup, and is quite tight... what it looks like to me is it's NOT locking up fully when I'm firing it, reducing the surface area of the bolt against the slide... and causing the peening.... or it's coming out of battery before the pressure has dropped.

Obviously, a trip back to Kahr is in order, but I'm wondering if any of you have ever seen that?

I have 5 Kahrs... 3 CW9's, a CM9, and this PM9. The only pistol I have access to right now is one of my CW9's... and it's fine... but I'll be giving the rest of them a good looky next week when we are rejoined.