Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: SK Customs made me laugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have lately been trying to "thin the herd". A few years back I could never bring in a NEW GUN without my little German Shepherd Kodi, ratting me out.
    She literally would sit and stair and gun safe if I ever brought home a new one. She would sit staring at safe until my wife acknowledged her "oh Kodi is their something new in there?" That brat dog would then look over at me and I swear smirk and then walk away. She also did this with ANYTHING I brought in new.
    She was a smaller shepherd from Germany [about 50 lbs].
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I have lately been trying to "thin the herd". A few years back I could never bring in a NEW GUN without my little German Shepherd Kodi, ratting me out.
    She literally would sit and stair and gun safe if I ever brought home a new one. She would sit staring at safe until my wife acknowledged her "oh Kodi is their something new in there?" That brat dog would then look over at me and I swear smirk and then walk away. She also did this with ANYTHING I brought in new.
    She was a smaller shepherd from Germany [about 50 lbs].
    Haha, that's too funny! Dogs are so smart, it's almost like they know exactly what's going on. Reminds me of my old Labrador, Max. He wasn't quite as savvy with the safe, but he definitely had a sixth sense for new gadgets. Every time a package arrived, he'd be glued to my side, tail wagging like a metronome, until I opened it.

I suppose with Kodi, it became a bit of a game, right? She'd snitch on your new toys and then get a little smug about it. Maybe next time you bring something home, try distracting her with a good game of fetch or a tasty treat before you unveil the new treasure. Just a thought!