Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
You can search for keywords. I never pay attention to which thread or forum stuff is in too. Sometimes I want to add something and gosh durned if I can find where it's at. Since we often get completely off track in some conversations it's easy to get lost. Wouldn't change it for the world. So Birds fooling around with other forums too? I'm hurt, right down to the quick. Show me on the kitchen floor curled up in a fatal position.
Lol! We’ve been together so long. I just had to test stepping out a bit to maybe bring a little excitement back into the relationship. I promise it won’t be anything serious.
By the way, I was thinking about your 1911 grips… If you want to move some to generate some xtra fun funds… I put a few sets on there recently that I had lost love for or just did not need. They sold pretty quickly. The only set of stabilized wood one’s I own currently (still looking for a delivery truck to arrive and thinking it will be soon) I had bought from a small grip maker who puts some up on there every now and then.