That's one of several bad things about vans... but I DO have a twin turbo capable of under 7 seconds 0 to 60 MPH!

I got all of my "RV" stuff out of my 19+ year old Savana today. Tomorrow I'll shampoo the carpet and dig out the two rear passenger seats from my "storeroom" living room, and put them back in... an 8-pax van again!

After I change the oil and filter, and get the 5-wheel rotation and balancing under my Sam's Club road warranty done next week, I'll be ready to sell it.

On the other hand... our A/C stopped cooling today... ambient temperature 78°. We got a new compressor/condenser motor last Summer and in September got a new compressor... AND another new motor, too, as the dumba$$ repairing it left a wire untaped and ruined the motor. They offered to only charge us HALF the price of the new motor as the guy had f'd up! We paid... and now, it doesn't work again!

At least it's cool/cold at night and I have a fan rigged to suck the air out upstairs and the windows open downstairs. I didn't feel like pulling the two window units out of the storeroom until tomorrow, if it's hot again. I'll call the emergency A/C line then, too. They were closed today... 3:30 PM, but I left a message on the answering machine.

I thought we had a few things covered... new A/C outside unit in September and a new washing machine in February... but the water heater is over 14 years old... 12-year warranty... so not bad.

We do have THREE vehicles and are paying $1,160 every 6 months each, so some urgency is needed in lessening that! Insurance has skyrocketed... but not so much for the house... yet!

I've got to build a new shed for the generator coming in Monday or Tuesday, too, AND get the old one out of the way! I just don't have enough to do... to procrastinate... with hurricane season coming!

My new inverter-based Duromax XP16000iH will use LPG or gas and I need a few tall LPG tanks for that, since it uses about 2 gallons an hour. I will have 8 five-gallon cans of gas, but not use that unless I have to. LPG doesn't go bad as quickly as gasoline. I won't even put the gas into the 10.6(!) gallon tank until I have to. I've never had an outage longer than 28 hours since I got the old generator.