Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Be afraid......................

With product reviews, when I see 90% glowing reviews wishing they could give it 6 stars but there are only 5 to give, that sounds like paid reviewers. Same with the "This product is junk," sounds like a review paid for by the competition.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    With product reviews, when I see 90% glowing reviews wishing they could give it 6 stars but there are only 5 to give, that sounds like paid reviewers. Same with the "This product is junk," sounds like a review paid for by the competition.
    I agree, funny thing is on all the negative reviews the manufacturer responded with thanks for bringing this to our attention etc. But weather paid or not, I know reviews are to be taken with a grain of FFF black powder. Some people are just too picky and hard to please too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    At least my wife’s blender & oven still work fine.
    Hot banana/pecan bread fresh out of the oven….
    Oh man, now I’m hungry.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    Back wall at Home Depot or Costco. Small supply of dumb washers and dryers usually at $500 or less. Just bought one at HD. Runs like a purse snatcher.
    Awesome
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    At least my wife’s blender & oven still work fine.
    Hot banana/pecan bread fresh out of the oven….
    I'll have a corner and a cup of coffee....................

Since I hate clothes shopping, I prefer front loaders. They don't beat your clothes up like an agitator. I believe that Whirlpool bought Maytag......When I was doing the fix on the fridge, I ordered the new part I needed ahead of time, being really sure that it was the problem. I ended up not needing it. Just slid the other one over. Luckily it was pretty cheap. First time and hopefully the last time I have to take a fridge apart.

I’ve learned one thing when it comes to new appliances, if it says “High Efficiency” in the description it really means “Low Performance”……We bought a very expensive high efficiency Bosch dish washer to replace a 15 year old GE that sounded like a freight train when in operation but did a great job cleaning and drying the dishes……..The new Bosch is super quiet but even on the heavy wash cycle and extra dry the dishes need to be pre washed and towel dried to be put up..…..It’s the green new world, pay a lot more and get less……..

We moved into this house 16 years ago, and bought all new, Whirlpool appliances at a scratch and dented place. Saved about 50%. The fridge died last year, bought a new Whirlpool, got 15 years out of the old one, delivery guy said I would be lucky to get 10 out of the new one.

I have GE dorm size fridge in my garage, I just keep beer in it. Had it since 1978 and it's still going!
    Have to defrost it about every six months, doesn't have a fan, so takes awhile to cool off a case of beer. I don't drink that much, so just put it in and wait to the next day.
    In my previous home, I had it in a detached shop/garage, it has external coils on the back that are warm in the winter time, it became a haven for field mice.
    NRA Benefactor

I got up late to get a drink of water. I saw a pulsing light coming from the washer. I wandered over, half asleep and around the outside of the control panel, it was pulsing this low light. I decided to push the main on/off button and it stopped. It has to be pretty dark to see the light at night. Next night, same thing. After some investigating, I found out that this is normal. The machine is talking to itself, making sure everything is copacetic. Sometimes you'll hear an occasional beep, or ding. Once again, it's talking to itself, out loud. I had to get one that has some serious mental issues.........................

It’s dreaming. Does it snore?
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101