Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some Good Deals

Those are one piece E2 grips Colonel. They slip on and snap into place.

Be a little trickier but I bet I could still get a pin in them. Course they look just fine without too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    I had an FNX45. It is a BIG gun. And I don't mean the caliber. Like the P227 Nitron I had I let it go.
    Same here. That FNX45 is a whopper. Traded mine for something else, I think to some CZ in the end. Never missed it, but it does hold a lot of bullets.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    If I were in a fatal position on the floor, it would mean the warranty on my pacemaker had run out. 
    Let’s go ahead and extend that warranty then! Don’t want to hear of any such a thing happening!

Jeep: Nice 227’s you got there! Those SAS models sure are “melted”

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Be a little trickier but I bet I could still get a pin in them. Course they look just fine without too.
    Actually they're very thin plastic Colonel. I won't say you can't but it would be difficult, especially if you wanted them to be flush.

A pin would not work in those; they have to be twisted/flexed in order to install. The nice thing about them, is that they are the smallest grips made.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Now these are my favorite 227 grips....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Gotta love G10. What is the emblem jeep?

Yeah, I wanted to say that he meant fetal, not fatal position!

There's a gun show tomorrow and I go to pick up my Laz-E-Boy swivel recliner... similar to Wifey's, but she has a glider and that didn't support my back.

I gave the gun show a thought, but I have more ammo than I'll ever shoot, and I don't shoot the guns I have. COVID really put a crimp in my habits and hobbies. Now I'm too busy with my generator, vans, and the house. At least we got the central A/C fixed yesterday... new variable air handler. I can take the window units out after they dry out a bit and put them away for the next emergency!

Hurricane season is on the way and I haven't shot anything in a WHILE! Just can't get motivated enough the gather the stuff up and go. I guess I feel guilt with all of the open projects... too many are OURS, not just mine. I have so many things to do and can't prioritize, so just do the usual... bounce from one thing to another and spend too much time on the "social media".

I still have the PA-15 and the KetTec 2000 that I haven't taken to the range. I don't even want to fool with the KelTec. I'll probably sell that if I ever get back to a gun show as a vendor. I want to get rid of my .22LR stuff because I'll never shoot those tiny bullets again. I don't live in the country and it's no fun at the range when I could be shooting something that bucks in my hands and makes decent sized holes.

Years ago I lusted after one of those FN-45's, but they were $1,200 or more. They did hold a lot of bullets, though. They do look huge, too, not for CC, especially in shorts! My long-ago-sold S&W .45's were very heavy, but all steel. I did have the Para P-12(?) with 12+1 and it was heavy. I had to wear a belt around my drawstring deck shorts when I walked the dog back then at night... the only time I ever carried that... pretty heavy, too. I fell in love with the polymer pistols after getting into the Kahrs. The P40 and P9 replaced my K9, which got sold, too.

I miss having a 1911 because the single action, but lower capacity, was easy to shoot and very accurate. I still manage to spray around the bullseye with the Kahr's and only carry the P380 because it's smaller and lighter, and I can carry it at home or when out... the most concealable, because I always carry.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

wyntrout: Lol! You got us on the word thing!
    Sounds like you’ve been super busy, getting stuff done though. I know what you mean. I have multiple that need firing for a 1st time, as well as some that I did some fixing on, to see if they run. Yeah, the Covid bs sure changed a lot. I wish those in charge could pay the price for what they’ve done, but that’s a whole different conversation. I want me one of those keltec 2000’s. Either the 9mm one that takes Glock 19 mags, or the one that takes Glock 17 mags. I’ve seen them at some alluring prices, but has always been when I just bought something, or just plain broke. Anyways, good luck on your projects, hope you get to the range and send me an email once the 22’s and the keltec has shipped my way! Oh, don’t be such a stranger around here!