@dusty10: Thanks for the welcome! I was unable to take pictures of the target b/c the range I shot at has a no cameras/pictures/cell phone policy – I’ll have to find a range at some point where I can take pictures to post. I’ve attached pictures with this reply.

@jocko: That’s good to know, I’d be plenty satisfied if the gun stayed at least as functional/smooth as it is now. to know that it gets “even better” is exciting!

@ 1911fanatic: I totally hear ya, on the 9mm being too puny for home defense...I’m just getting started with my gun hobby/passion, one day I’ll have one in every caliber. Actually, next on my wishlist is the Viridian X5L green laser that I was going to mount on my Taurus 24/7 9mm at home. Question is, which might be more effective as a deterrent – since the cost might be about the same for the Viridian vs. getting a 12ga or 20ga shotgun. Decisions, decisions!

In the pictures I’ve attached, you can see just how smooth, efficient and helpful the tritium night sights are, on the P380. I’ve taken a few different angles from my iphone, hope it’s informative. Even in any manipulation of the piece, the P380 exudes extremely high quality and a solid/superior fit & finish/ attention to detail in manufacturing. The only nit is having to snip off the tiny little polymer strands here and there, but really no biggie.

If anyone reads this thread and is inspired to either go shoot a P380 or purchase, please post – it’d be nice to know this was influential in your decision! I wanted to post my positive review b/c sometimes only people who are experiencing issues go through the effort to post… Thanks!