Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Our Favorite Kahrs Picture Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ur riht popeye

Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    Nice looking ride you had there. jg rider. Riding to age 70 is a pretty good run. I'm in great health and don't plan on stopping any time soon but if it ended tomorrow I wouldn't be happy about it, but man I've done more, and been more places then I ever thought I would on my three Harley's.
    Better to have ridden and stop, then to never have ridden at all.
    some people just have no clue what u jsut said either. My wife and I have road in Europe for over 2 weeks thorugh 8 cuntrys on HD's and in spain for 14 days on HD'. ain't nuttin like it. I'm 70 and lovin every day I can throw a leg ovber the seat, so far so good, I will dred the day I have to walk away from it. My hope is that I CAN WALK AWAY FROM IT
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    some people just have no clue what u jsut said either. I'm 70 and lovin every day I can throw a leg ovber the seat, so far so good, I will dred the day I have to walk away from it. My hope is that I CAN WALK AWAY FROM IT
    60 here and happy to find any reason to take a spin on my 2000 FLHTPI. Even if just to town for .... anything.