Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Favorite Kahrs Picture Thread

My CW45:

Regards,
    Greg
    Last edited by gb6491; 10-04-2019 at 08:56 PM.

I'm newly becoming aware that slimmer, flatter mag-bottoms are quite popular.

Wow!...
    mag - a - zine:
    2. a room or place for keeping gunpowder and other explosives, as in a fort or on a warship.
    3. a building or place for keeping military stores, as arms, ammunition, or provisions.
    4. a metal receptacle for a number of cartridges, inserted into certain types of automatic weapons and when empty removed and replaced by a full receptacle in order to continue firing.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    Wowsa, that pic gives me just a bit of a chubby. Nothing like full magazines from here to the horizon and back to make a mans heart go pitter patter.

Nice...........................
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Indigo: You expecting trouble?
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

I'll answer that for him, No if hew was he'd have brought his rifle. Good stuff.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

Not expecting trouble at all Mr. Lincoln. I just like toys. It's nice at the range also to spend more time pulling the trigger than loading. Also my wife treats loading bullets the same as a woman who won't bait her own hook like if she touches it the wrong way it will explode in her face, so taking her along is more fun if she can just point and shoot. I also love the scene in Last Man Standing where Bruce Willis loads about 30 magazines for his 1911's. Magical magazines that hold a couple dozen rounds each. Terrible movie but cool scene.

Sorry, couldn't resist! Picture for a moment some gangsta type with a dozen loaded mags in his pockets. He'd really be hangin low then.

I carried 2 10rd 45 mags and almost lost my pants a number of times, so now it's 7rd 45 & 9mm. Don't think I could manage more.

It would be cool though to take time loading mags at home then just practice at the range. Or as you said, not be loading up your wife's mags instead of shooting.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."