Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Kahr Girl" Model is CEO's Wife

Default "Kahr Girl" Model is CEO's Wife

I'm sure many of you guys already know this, but it was news to me. The model so often seen in the "thin is sexy" campaign for Kahr is actually the wife of the owner, Justin Moon.

The model who appears on the website of Massachusetts-based Kahr Arms is Park Ji-yea (33), the wife of Justin Moon, president and CEO of the company.

According to the official website of the Miss Korea Pageant, Park was born in 1979, ran in the 2003 contest representing North Jeolla Province and finished as the runner-up.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/...061500711.html

Here is Justin Moon with his lovely wife at the 2010 Shot Show:

And here's Justin Moon by himself at the 2008 Shot Show:
    Last edited by Riccardo; 12-06-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Apparently she came back to win Miss Korea in 2004 and Justin Moon's wife went on to compete in the Miss World pagent in China.

Last edited by Riccardo; 12-06-2010 at 08:16 PM.

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

So I guess that means what she gets paid for being the model stays in the family. How cool it that?

Ok, now I know why Justin always had that sh-t eating smile on his face. She is just a knockout.. I meet Justin at the NSGA show a few years back in Louisville, They also have a knock out sales rep called Jody Porter, . Nice gal to talk to also.

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    Ok, now I know why Justin always had that sh-t eating smile on his face. She is just a knockout.. I meet Justin at the NSGA show a few years back in Louisville, They also have a knock out sales rep called Jody Porter, . Nice gal to talk to also.
    But do they all have to be Unitarians?

Yeah, her name is Jody DePorter...French I guess? Anyway, she is nice to talk to...here she is at the 07' shot show with a Tommy:

Now I need to know who the new Kahr girl is:

For knock out sales reps, I think Lauri at Aimpoint has everyone beat hands down. It is frankly amazing how much she knows about red dots, scopes, magnifiers, etc....definitely more than just a pretty face. Come to think of it, do they make aimpoints for Kahrs?

Default I'm

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
    But do they all have to be Unitarians?

thinking about joining, Havent' seen anything like that in my catholic church is 67 years. She is just a beautiful woman, don't care where she came from..