Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Has anyone installed the CT Laser on their PM9?

Default Has anyone installed the CT Laser on their PM9?

I saw a few older threads that made mention of this but after a few members inquired on the process and any potential pitfalls I did not find any further details or feedback. The Crimson Trace website only shows installation procedures for the laser grips - nothing on the trigger guard and frame installation.

Is it a mistake to try to install this on my own? I am mainly interested in using the laser as a training device... The Novak night sights that I had factory installed are awesome.

I am new to this forum so if I just missed the post please point me in the right direction if possible...

Thanks!

az,

You are the man! Thanks so much! I will let you know how it all works out...

I am amazed that this laser does not need to be drilled/tapped anywhere into the frame! Production methods have come a long way in the last few years... I am ordering this thing tonight! Thanks again Az...

I put one on my PM9. Simple, easy, and works great.

Quote Originally Posted by 10XArcher View Post
    I am amazed that this laser does not need to be drilled/tapped anywhere into the frame! Production methods have come a long way in the last few years... I am ordering this thing tonight! Thanks again Az...
    You won't be disappointed. Another nice feature is that they weigh almost nothing, but add so much to the aiming potential of the pistol in low light. Deciding to add one is a no brainer. Installing it is also very easy.

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

I installed one on the PM40. Installs the same as the PM9. Very nice little, light weight tool. Once you sight in your front sights, simply sight the laser to sit on top of your front sight at 10-15 yards. Sweet! You can see several photos of the CTL on a PM40 with AGRIPS if you go to the AGRIP thread in the PM series sub forum. Mag end caps also covered with AGRIP material.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by garyb; 11-22-2010 at 06:15 AM.