Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quals On Wed

Default Quals On Wed

Guess I'll find out how I do in the cold, it's supossed to be around freezing Wed. morning.

May use PM9,T9 and a G30sf........maybe that will warm me up.

It's currently 22 degrees here and the low tonight will be about 11. Come on over and we'll see how you do in the real cold.
    Kahr P380 (part owner)
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr PM45
    Kahr MK9 Elite 03
    Springfield XDs .45 3.3
    Springfield XDm .40 Compact 3.8
    Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    .....Benjamin Franklin

Oh yeah, and we have about 10 inches of snow on the ground, expecting about 10 more by tomorrow.
    Kahr P380 (part owner)
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr PM45
    Kahr MK9 Elite 03
    Springfield XDs .45 3.3
    Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    .....Benjamin Franklin

North of Terre Haute, Ind, we got 10 inches Saturday and it is 19 degrees out. alittle early for this snow in our area..

Well warm up the outhouses, looks like it's time for the ice fishing to begin. Maybe sure you take all the oil off your kahrs so they don't freeze up on ya in case near do well's try to steal your fish or your mittens or your electric long johns.
    Cold here in Wa too, not that cold. And all the white is gone so roads are a bit greasy in the morning but not too bad.
    I could handle a few more snow days anyhow, wanna see what this cabin fever is all about for real.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

North west of St.Louis is where I'm at. Got all the way up to 32 today,low was 11. Supposed to be colder weather commoing in with snow. Come on Spring.

It was 34 when I arrived at the range and it was 34 when I left.

I wimped out and only shot the course once and used the T9.

Shot a 40 out of 40, range officer thought this old guy still has old inbedded muscle memory.

I'd say the range officer was correct. Is the 40 a pass/fail qual or percentage.

We have percentage 70% I think on duty guns and pass/fail on backup and off duty guns.

Should be a snap with a T9, an a little old guy muscle memory although the 34 degrees doesn't sound appealing.

One of my co workers texted this morning, it's 85 degrees in Cabo, thats someplace way south, went on a cruise boat, never been there myself.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

zero this morning in Indiana. getting close to ice fishing weather. I drill a 6" hole and use a dupout spinner and then just let um flaot to the top and they stay frooze there all winter and then when thaw comes, I just go out in my boat and hand pick what I want.

very simple to do..

Here a pic of my deck. Notice the snow piled up on the bench. This is very abnormal for us to have this much snow this early.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kahr P380 (part owner)
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr PM45
    Kahr MK9 Elite 03
    Springfield XDs .45 3.3
    Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8

.....Benjamin Franklin