Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quals On Wed

Default Where is he when you need him?

Where are we going and why am I in this hand-basket?

There's only one reason I would need Al Gore........but I don't think he'd give me any of his money.
    Kahr P380 (part owner)
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr PM45
    Kahr MK9 Elite 03
    Springfield XDs .45 3.3
    Springfield XDm .40 Compact 3.8
    Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    .....Benjamin Franklin

Well it's cold here too. All the way down to 35 tonight with a high of only 62 tomorrow. Man, I hate winter.

I don't remember what the min. score is. It used to just be recorded pass or fail. Now the actual score is recorded as well as the weapon and it's SN.

I was raised in Indiana but moved to NW FL in 68.......found out some people don't hsve to shovel snow. We rarely get snow here and when we do I just stay inside.

Two years ago I did get caught in a very rare snow issue......New Orleans in the French Quarter. They mentioned it was only the third time in the last sixty years that it has snowed in the French Quarter.

Default but

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck54 View Post
    I don't remember what the min. score is. It used to just be recorded pass or fail. Now the actual score is recorded as well as the weapon and it's SN.

I was raised in Indiana but moved to NW FL in 68.......found out some people don't hsve to shovel snow. We rarely get snow here and when we do I just stay inside.

Two years ago I did get caught in a very rare snow issue......New Orleans in the French Quarter. They mentioned it was only the third time in the last sixty years that it has snowed in the French Quarter.
    here in cold ass Indiana, we don't have gators, rattlesnakes, moccasins, Pytons. Or such heat in the summer time that everyone wishes then they were back in Indiana. I have a daughter who lives in florida. She is a bottom feeder======LAWYER.

I haven't run into any gators here and the only snakes have been of the garden varity but we do have too many lawyers.

You what you call 50 attorneys at the bottom of Lake Erie? A Good START.
    Kahr P380 (part owner)
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr PM45
    Kahr MK9 Elite 03
    Springfield XDs .45 3.3
    Springfield XDm .40 Compact 3.8
    Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    .....Benjamin Franklin