Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love CW9

Default Love CW9

I thought I would throw this decision/intent out there to see if anyone else has made this choice. I Love my CW9 and am saving to buy another CW9. I like to have a pair of my carry pistols. I will also consider a P9 if I save enough for the price difference. What do you guys and gals think?

-- Richard
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill

LOL I can relate. I've got a somewhat similar situation.....I'm awaiting my first Kahr ever, the P9 and already I'm thinking of getting a CW9 also...
    Just trying to come up with some reasons other than I just want it. LOL
    Back up to the back up?
    Ummmmmm, it can share the workload at the range with the P9 thereby both will last longer?
    Ehhhhh, extra house gun, in another room?
    Us gun people will try to think of anything to try to justify getting another gun.
    Oh yeah, I've got 2 .40S&W so now I should have 2 9mm, right? It rounds out the collection.
    Kahr CM9

I would now save for the P9, only because I wonder why two cw9's.

Oh, just thought of two more, well actually the first reason is what you said.
    1) Back up to the carry gun, just in case.
    2) Politics. Who knows what the gun laws will be in the future. Better get em now.

I think I'll pull the trigger and go ahead and get the CW9.

(no pun intended)
    Kahr CM9

then you'll need their big brother, the CW45....my stable includes a PM9, a CW9 and a CW45.
    Don't go ninjin' nobody who don't need ninjin'!

Pine Mountain, Ga. will always be HOME.

CZ 2075 Rami 9
    CZ PCR D (2)
    S&W Shield 9mm (2)
    Kahr CM9
    Mossberg 930 SPX
    Remington 597
    PSA/Spikes AR-15

Default Another CW9 or P9 or PM9?

Well another CW9 because $400 beats $650! I guess now that I have a CW9, I should ask how much difference is there between the CW9 and P9? Or any of the P models? I almost bought a PM9, but worried about my ability to control the PM9 because the grip leaves my pinkie under the grip. I like the grip length of the CW9 and P9. Thats just me, I always learn lots from other shooters experience and comments. Keep them coming!

-- Richard
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by rkirk View Post
    Well another CW9 because $400 beats $650! I guess now that I have a CW9, I should ask how much difference is there between the CW9 and P9? Or any of the P models? I almost bought a PM9, but worried about my ability to control the PM9 because the grip leaves my pinkie under the grip. I like the grip length of the CW9 and P9. Thats just me, I always learn lots from other shooters experience and comments. Keep them coming!

-- Richard
    Bud's has the TP45 for $430 and the CW45 for $438. Nothing like a little variety.

heh, if u like the cw series, then indeed just stick with it. the cw45 would make a nice change to have around. There is a differencein feel of a cw series gun and a PM series gun. The PM is definitely pocketable, the CW is marginal, depends on the caliber, but as I write this,,,, I know some cw45 person will post that he pocket carrys his cw45 with ease, so I will just say the PM9 is more pocketable than all the cw kahrs or P kahrs..

jre, I thought about the Big 45 cause of it's stopping power. But what about crazy recoil? Bigger sized pistol compared to 9mm,
    Used to wonder if 9mm has enough stopping power until I saw this video. You gotta check the very end of the video!

YouTube - Speer Gold Dot 9mm 124 gr +P
    Kahr CM9

Default two words

Quote Originally Posted by rogerp9fan View Post
    jre, i thought about the big 45 cause of it's stopping power. But what about crazy recoil? Bigger sized pistol compared to 9mm,
    used to wonder if 9mm has enough stopping power until i saw this video. You gotta check the very end of the video!

youtube - speer gold dot 9mm 124 gr +p
    port it