Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Striker Spring

Quote Originally Posted by mr.72 View Post
    If Glock comes out with a single-stack compact 9mm in the same size class as a P9 with typical Glock reliability then Kahr is going to really wish they had taken these complaints more seriously.
    For sure.....I think Justin Moon is a genius and I wouldn't give up my PM9 for anything, but a single stack variant of a G26 or G27 at normal Glock pricing would fix Kahr's supply/demand problem in half a heartbeat
    NRA Benefactor

Reviving an old thread ... anyone install the 5# striker spring themselves? Anyone do a writeup or video?

TIA

Found a video on YouTube of how to disassemble the slide: YouTube - Kahr P9 Full Slide Disassembly & Reassembly

Pretty simple to replace the spring once you have the slide back removed.

If the trigger on my CW40 was like butter before, it's like melted butter now!

Mr72 has written several "internet esays" on spring physics/dynamics. I think it would be great if he assembled his knowledge, as it pertains to firearms springs, and submit them in the form of a "white paper" that could be "stickied" here at Kahr talk. I seem to remember from somewhere (maybe another forum?) that Mr72 has had some professional hands on knowledge of spring technology.

It's great to have a true knowledge base at hand.

surv