Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whoaaaaaa! This is new....

Default Mri

I've rented a DE 50. After shooting one I didn't feel the need to purchase one anymore. I'm sure I will pick on up eventually, but only if I come across a great deal.

What I would really like to see from the new Kahr/MRI acquisition is for them to bring back the IWI steel Baby Eagle. I have 2 of them in 9mm now. I have to say for a range/HD pistol it is one of my favorites. They are pretty hard to find right now since no one is importing them anymore. The MRI site seems to be hinting that there will be some positive announcements coming.

Roshi Guest

Default De .50 ae

I own a DE .50 AE which both my wife and I shoot. I find the recoil to be very stout but not at all as painful as the S&W .44 Mag Mountain Revolver I had. We do want to get a .44 Mag barrel but MRI is way behind in production and is now using all barrels to assemble new pistols. We decided to get MRI to install a muzzle break on the .50 and that took only three weeks and the work done was a superb fit. We haven't had a chance to try it out.

I also have a Kahr PM9 which has been my primary concealed carry gun for over two years.

I'm looking forward to see what Kahr does with MRI.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the .44 and the .50, fun guns. However very dissapointed with lack of customer service. My .50 has a bad barrell and I have been trying to get one since last fall. I keep getting new answer as to when they will be available.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jeepster09; 02-16-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I used to own a DE .50AE that I should have kept.
    I have a BFR .500 Mag with a 7 1/2" barrel that I will never get rid of.

Apparently the DE 50 AE is no longer available. Magnum Research web site is no longer. I was thinking of getting a 10 inch barrel for mine but I guess not. I can't express how disappointed I am. I guess I'll have to find a 1911.

Maybe they are having issues with the website? I'd calm down a bit, then maybe try later.

lol

I was just on the MRI site. Everything was OK. I think the problem is temporary. I still would love to own one of those 45/70 BFR's.

Nope it's not up. The page that displays is by a web hosting co. Look closer there is nothing about Magnum Research. And yes I'm calm thanks for your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang21 View Post
    Apparently the DE 50 AE is no longer available. Magnum Research web site is no longer. I was thinking of getting a 10 inch barrel for mine but I guess not. I can't express how disappointed I am. I guess I'll have to find a 1911.
    No fear Mustang. The DE50AE is alive and well and I want one too. It's the crystal ball that's apparently messed up, not the gun.

Now if we can just get Jeepster a barrel for his, my life will be complete.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My range has a .50 to rent (free to members) but I've felt pain before and my ears hurt enough when the next stall shoots it.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."