Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Couldn't resist!

Default Couldn't resist!

Well, I thought I was done buying guns for a while, but came across a CW9 at a shop today and bought it. I plan on giving it to my wife for Christmas. I already have a PM9 that I carry everyday. I've found the CW9 will fit the Don Hume IWB holster for my PM9 if I push the front of the gun through the hole on the bottom, same with my Nemesis pocket holster. If I push the CW9 so the barrel sticks out a half inch through it, it fits pretty good. Which is good to not have to spend any more cash right now. Now I have to decide to break it in and give it to her ready to go, or give it to her new and let her have the fun of breaking it in.

nice gun for a lady IMO. they will have later on some night sights for your cw9 also that will be able to be installed by the owner..

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    nice gun for a lady IMO. they will have later on some night sights for your cw9 also that will be able to be installed by the owner..

jocko

you may have just extended the life of this thread beyond your wildest dreams (I think I will hold out for the night sights myself!

Chief Joseph

I'll bet your wife will be very pleased with the CW9. I've tried for years to get my wife to graduate upwards from her Kel-Tec P32, and had her try several of my picks of 9mm pistols. My CW9 is the only one, so far, that she would shoot two magazines through back to back. And she was still smiling.

surv

Chief Joseph, great choice in a hand gun. I would give it to her new and let her have fun, she will appreciate it more. My CW 9 is a few months old and has ran flawless and is a very accurate shooter. Good luck with yours.

I love my PM9 but I think I wold also buy the cw9 now as soon as kahr comes out with the xsbig dot front sight and I think I willthenput my K9 which is my vanity gun and just not getting any rounds anymore. It needs to be in the hands of a shooter who loves the all steel versions.

IMO khar has need to come out with this night sight set up for the cw series for a very very long time. Now maybe this dream of ours is now coming true..