Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 122 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1665

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

Looks really good! Can't help but see the nice cyrves in that one. Bet you will be doing another with a couple more curves. I know you thought you outgrew that, but you're still a kid at heart!!
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Did a checker job on a fella 92 Winchester clone, didn't screw it up so build up my nerve and did some on my little Mares Leg.

I got some pictures of his 92 but gosh durned if I can find them now.
    This thread kind of died on the vine, thought I'd add a little Miracle Grow and see if it lives.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Looking good there boss.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Did a checker job on a fella 92 Winchester clone, didn't screw it up so build up my nerve and did some on my little Mares Leg.

I got some pictures of his 92 but gosh durned if I can find them now.
    This thread kind of died on the vine, thought I'd add a little Miracle Grow and see if it lives.
    Look'n good! Years ago I tried doing some of that, finally gave the tools to someone with more abilities than I!!
    "Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe

I love that, Bawanna!

That pattern looks great!

-Wlf

Quote Originally Posted by leftysixty View Post
    Look'n good! Years ago I tried doing some of that, finally gave the tools to someone with more abilities than I!!
    I got a lot of my tools just that way. Don't know that I got more ability than anybody but the timing was right. Sort of forced patience following getting squished.
    Funny though, back then I could go all night checkering with the nekkid eye. Now reading glasses and an opti visor and frequent breaks. May be losing my mo jo.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I got a lot of my tools just that way. Don't know that I got more ability than anybody but the timing was right. Sort of forced patience following getting squished.
    Funny though, back then I could go all night checkering with the nekkid eye. Now reading glasses and an opti visor and frequent breaks. May be losing my mo jo.
    Oh, I do understand how that works! Back in November of 2011, my body suffered some major trauma (a story for another day) that left my fine motor skills much less than fine!

I've long admired your work, you only get better with age, kind'a like a fine wine! Keep up the good work!
    "Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe

What a BEAUTY, you should be proud of your work!

Well I whittled out another Mares Leg stock for my little Ruger Charger. Went blonde this time. Really slimmed down the pistol grip and thinned the whole butt stock a little bit.
    Did the old fashioned groove ala 03 Springfield on the foreend, I'm kind of pleased how it turned out. Didn't really have a plan, just sort of threw stuff at it to see what stuck.
    Had an odd shaped but thin piece of Ebony so I thought what the heck, I'll inlay that up front. Got a good fit on that, I was surprised and probably lucky on that one.

Guess we can blame all this on Wlfman, kind of glad he thunk it up. Got me a Charger and something else to play with when I can find a 10/22 stock to whittle on.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

That looks great, Bawanna!

I love the enhanced pistol grip, and the Springfield groove on the forend!

As for being blamed, I get blamed for a lot. I’ll take the blame for that stock, any day!

I have another idea I was gonna contact you about...
    Cross your blond charger stock with your .357 magnum single action pistol with a 24” barrel. I’ll stop there, cuz I wanna be blamed for this idea, also.

-Wlf