Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1665

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    It appears I can upload from my computer without any outside parties. So long photobucket we need to start seeing other people.
    What site did you use for that pic?

What about all the old photos on PB, can you move them to a new host? I've got several hundred there from a few years ago.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I didn't use any site, just uploaded direct from computer. The downfall as pointed out on another forum is when we do this I think the photo gets stored on Kahrtalks space. There's probably a limited amount of space before it's used up.

The external sites allow tons of pictures but now who can I trust.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I don't really trust any of those sumbitches. Wouldn't be surprised if the BATFE "owns" a bunch of those photo storage sites.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

In lieu of the fact that like one of my favorite country songs some folks think I've been hiding and/or died I thought I'd post some fresh finished"stuff". I'm alive and well but not in Tennessee.

Here's some K9/K40 grips I'm nearly done with. Putting them on tonight I see some shaping modifications needed and want to address the border of the "Egg" a bit if I can. They feel good but will be better. They are actually thinner than the factory soft rubber grips. These are 1.075, the factory rubbers are 1.125, so wood can be thin and sexy too.

Some pics.
    With the K9 with some stabilized maple I did sometime back.

Not sure what I was after here but it's wearing the factory rubber. I guess the cool thing is an old photo of me shooting a full auto MP5. Long time ago but I remember it was fun.

Stick around, some pics of another 10/22 stock for a friend next post.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

This is a 10/22 stock I'm working on for a friend. Shhhsh, it's a surprise. He's got a miniature Schnauzer that's about the coolest little pal a person could have. We only see them once a year on vacation, although they did visit late last year when I hooked him up with a PM9 from a co worker.
    They live in the opposite corner of the state so a fur piece.

I just put stain on the checkering etc tonight, probably need another application or two.

Schnauzer in the buttstock of course.

Pistol grip.

Bottom of the forend.

Front end sides

Doggy and pistol grip on the other side.

Other than the dog I didn't do any inlays on this one. Just lots of checkering. That dog his his world and he's had the 10/22 since mid 60's so their bonded. Hoping he's tickled with it.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Sweet.
    NRA Benefactor

That's some excellent work Bawanna!
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

That checkering is awedome.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Well ment to say awesome and tried to edit but the web site and my browser aren't playing well together.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Holy Smokes Your Colonelness, that's awesome work. my brain isn't wired like that and I am envious.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).