Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 110 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1665

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

That is one handsome warhorse!
    "The Deacon" Zoot Shooter #84
    Yup, I'm the guy at Surplus Rifle

Started on some SP101 grip inserts today. Kind of tricky little buggers with not a lot to hang onto when filing and shaping and so forth but making progress.

The colorful ones are some sort of plastic, I think it was Armybrat sent me along with a bunch of mesquite and other wood.

Been anxious to play with it, it's like a box of chocolate, ya don't know what your gonna get until you get inside.

Right pretty stuff.

In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hey, Bawanna... I'm a fairly new member here, and I just now stumbled on this thread. You do very nice work, sir!

I've been on a custom grip kick lately with my own pistols, and have recently been trying my hand at making my own wood grips. So, from what I've learned from this experience, I really respect the work you've done!

Welcome to the fold. You look at a grip a little differently when you whittled it out yourself, that's for sure.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Started on some SP101 grip inserts today. Kind of tricky little buggers with not a lot to hang onto when filing and shaping and so forth but making progress.

The colorful ones are some sort of plastic, I think it was Armybrat sent me along with a bunch of mesquite and other wood.

Been anxious to play with it, it's like a box of chocolate, ya don't know what your gonna get until you get inside.

Right pretty stuff.

Hey Bawana, That there Mica Pearl looks right familiar I can't wait to see what you do with it.
    " In God We Trust" I love my Country its the Government that I fear.
    Gun control isn't about guns, Its about Control.:32:

It's neat stuff, like I mentioned ya don't know what your gonna get till you get inside.

I got you mixed up, thought it was Armybrat that sent it, but it was you what sent this and all that mesquite and some others. Haven't done much with it yet but it's setting where I can see it from the bench all the time, so it's time is a comin.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

You should still have a bunch of Mesquite from that log I sent you too. It makes mighty fine grips.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

I do indeed and I have it stacked neatly so it don't warp or do funny stuff and a true log it was.

Thanks for stopping by, you don't visit often these days.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Paging Mr. Bawanna....! Paging Mr. Bawanna....!

Would like to discuss you making a set of grip panels for my SP101. I will shoot (no pun intended) you a PM!

Damn! Note to self, Mica don't stretch like wood. Enlarge holes and glue in eschutions.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan