Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 151 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1665

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

Thanks bawanna - your grips found a new home, The bottom ones on the MK9 are the ones you gave a shave & haircut ( slimmed, sanded & re-checkered ) for the MK9 I got off boscobarbell. The Pau Ferro grips on the T9 have a sharp edge by the beavertail up by the web of my right hand grip, tempted to sand it down but there is a sheen on these factory grips - do you know what they use to shine them up? The grips look AMAZING - thank you so much! Haven't had a chance to shoot with them yet - I'll let you know.

grips1.jpg

grips2.jpg

Nice
    Nice
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by pk1313 View Post
    Thanks bawanna - your grips found a new home, The bottom ones on the MK9 are the ones you gave a shave & haircut ( slimmed, sanded & re-checkered ) for the MK9 I got off boscobarbell. The Pau Ferro grips on the T9 have a sharp edge by the beavertail up by the web of my right hand grip, tempted to sand it down but there is a sheen on these factory grips - do you know what they use to shine them up? The grips look AMAZING - thank you so much! Haven't had a chance to shoot with them yet - I'll let you know.

grips1.jpg

grips2.jpg
    Looks like the wood is sticking out a bit on that T. I don't know what they use for finish but I'm sure any oil type finish or even like Linseed oil rubbed in would make it match pretty close. I'd start with a file, you'll be sanding a long time to remove that much wood.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

PK those are some absolutely gorgeous looking grips. Nice representation of how classy the metal framed Kahrs are.

Thanks bird - can't wait to swap some uppers and lowers around and see what fits - gonna Frankenkahr me up a K9 Covert or a T9 duo tone with K9 frame - LOL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by pk1313 View Post
    Thanks bird - can't wait to swap some uppers and lowers around and see what fits - gonna Frankenkahr me up a K9 Covert or a T9 duo tone with K9 frame - LOL !!!
    I’m curious to see what you come up with and I’m sure others are too. Good luck with the hunt and the tinkering. Life is GOOD!

Well - tinkered a little bit last nite. All of these are early model steel Kahr's - the MK9 is 98 , the T9 is 2003 , I don't know what year the K9 is but it's the old design with one notch on the side. Nothing swaps - the K9 upper doesn't fit on the MK9, nor does the T9 upper fit on the K9 - don't know if KAHR designed them that way or if all the models were done to different specs to keep people like me from Frankensteining Kahr's together - LOL! It's odd because most of the P's and C's swap out.

That would be cool if they all interchanged. Could make some pretty cool combos for sure!

Thanks for trying what you could!

I think bawanna's magic grips work !!!! - this is 5 head shots at 12 yds with the MK9, my very 1st shot went 3"-4" high then I knew where point of impact was. Never ever in my life have shot a 3.0" sub compact that well. This little 98' MK9 from boscobarbell looks and shoots like new - I'm impressed with the MK9 !!!!

MK9A1.jpg
    MK9A2.jpg