Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 11 of 176 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

I'm tempted but wouldn't really do it to him.... I could blow that wife pic up real big and in full color. But I suspect wife would not invite me to dinner (unless she had fillet of OldLincoln in mind).
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
    Uh, are you making these while mounted to that gun??
    No I just put them on there to check the fit to the frame and each other. Perfect, got lucky.
    I now have them slimmed down and I got the screws drilled and mounted. The scarey part is now over.
    I'm hoping to get some frames where I can mount and shape them and not worry about nicking a frame now and then. Should make things way more easier.

That is indeed Mrs Bawanna in a earlier life. She's still smoking hot but not quite that smoking hot. I of course haven't changed since I hit my prime, ok thats a bald faced lie and I hate myself for even mentioning it.

Old Lincoln you got a standing invite to dinner, all the pics you've posted for me it's the least we can do. We'll not mention the photo and maybe she'll leave the filet knife in the drawer.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You need a shop vac

Quote Originally Posted by Tilos View Post
    You need a shop vac
    If I'd lowered the camera 6 inches you would have seen the shop vac under the bench. Applied it right after the evidence photos. What I really need is a big exhaust fan.

I wore a dust mask all day this time but I'm still tingly, hands are semi numb and kind of ropey dopey. Well maybe the Ropey Dopey part is normal.

The coco bolo juice gets into your skin, weird stuff.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Old Lincoln you got a standing invite to dinner, all the pics you've posted for me it's the least we can do. We'll not mention the photo and maybe she'll leave the filet knife in the drawer

have to agree with you on that bawana. If it was not for some of the good knowledeable guys here, I could not get any phoots shown either. Just not savvy enough to learn it, or maybe to lazy to.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Default Trade Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    have to agree with you on that bawana. If it was not for some of the good knowledeable guys here, I could not get any phoots shown either. Just not savvy enough to learn it, or maybe to lazy to.
    I'll take that trade any day of the week and twice on Sunday (gurus' longstanding experience and gun knowledge for recent techie skills). I'm sure others would too - but we know it's not quite fair for you guys, sorry about that.

Heck there you go Jocko. Your set, maybe he could start with a shiney new avatar for ya beings you never had one before.

Now if I can just come up with something to offer maybe I could get a techy on retainer too?

MikeyKahr is a techy? I don't think I knew that. You guys are gonna rule the world some day. You already know that don't ya?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Mr.B:
    I would think you'd have a vac system McGivered by now.
    You know, PVC suction to each cutter, plummed thru the wall so that noisey shop vac is running in your wife's sewing room.
    Tilos

Quote Originally Posted by Tilos View Post
    Mr.B:
    I would think you'd have a vac system McGivered by now.
    You know, PVC suction to each cutter, plummed thru the wall so that noisey shop vac is running in your wife's sewing room.
    Tilos
    Damn, have you been to my house. I actually go thru her little sewing den to get to my man cave.
    I'd all but forgotten him but McGiver was my hero for sure.
    My brother in law the rocket scientist tried to convince me to put my air compressor in the attic above my room so it wouldn't be so noisey. I thought that's just brilliant put it someplace where a wheelchair dude can't get at it to drain the water or adjust the pressure on and on.
    My wife silver solder rings on fishing lures and I have a small exhaust fan going out the window to draw the fumes away.
    I might have to try a big shop vac set up, maybe build a little shed outside my room to keep it out of the weather and just run a cord in to turn off and on. Might be a pain if a piece of sandpaper slip out of my hand and gets sucked outside. Guess I could just go get it back.....................
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Bawanna,
    I admire your work. I've dabbled in leather work and knife making, but have never achieved your level of craftsmanship.

Keep up your outstanding work.
    "Never argue with a fool; he will only pull you down to his level, and beat you with experience"