Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 119 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1757

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Well it's Friday, maybe some more pictures soon?

It was a long week of travel. But, I have created the following PicStitch photo collages. I can’t believe how the natural grain of the wood “pops”, and how the project turned out. EVERYONE that sees it is amazed. I can’t wait to get to the range this weekend to dial-in the sight.

In short, this thing is awesome.

Three more photos will be in the next post. KahrTalk is limiting me, in this post.
    63D69B1B-200B-434B-A4E6-FD3C53778514.jpg943B13CC-6855-436F-82DD-6113916DCF6F.jpg06163EE2-E9A3-4839-8BDD-AA3EA8E55E53.jpg

-Wlf
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wlfman13 View Post
    It was a long week of travel. But, I have created the following PicStitch photo collages. I can’t believe how the natural grain of the wood “pops”, and how the project turned out. EVERYONE that sees it is amazed. I can’t wait to get to the range this weekend to dial-in the sight.

In short, this thing is awesome.

Three more photos will be in the next post. KahrTalk is limiting me, in this post.
    63D69B1B-200B-434B-A4E6-FD3C53778514.jpg943B13CC-6855-436F-82DD-6113916DCF6F.jpg06163EE2-E9A3-4839-8BDD-AA3EA8E55E53.jpg

-Wlf
    Well, I guess only one more photo is needed.

4281D4E2-DE81-4654-A0A5-853272570E04.jpg

Thank you, Bawanna!,

Sincerely,

-Wlf

Just finished a set of MK grips for Steve. Being more computer challenged than me (didn't know there was anybody more challenged than me) he asked me to post his picture and comments for your viewing pleasure.

My first message to him.
    I'm not seeing a picture. So there wasn't enough clearance for the slide stop to drop down all the way?

Are you ok with the look or want another set with the pattern like Kahr sells? Darker, lighter.

I want you plumb tickled ya know?

His response
    Ok I'm an old fart that can't figure out how to downsize pics for forum. So will send it to you this way. Along with my set of the matching pair of 1911 grips you made for my son and I. Yes, I needed to shave off approx 1/32"+ below slide stop lever, no big deal, just FYI. Joe, I am not ticklish, but I am plum quivering happy with these!!! THANK YOU!!!!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hey Bawanna, this thread is up to 215,000+ views. That almost makes you famous.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Just finished a set of MK grips for Steve. Being more computer challenged than me (didn't know there was anybody more challenged than me) he asked me to post his picture and comments for your viewing pleasure.

Wow...really liking that dark wood!

<gentle reminder that it'd sure be great if you could get around to making these for newer (circa 1998) MK9s. Hint, hint!>

I need to find somebody close that has a newer MK9. Also been trying to talk my co worker into selling me the loaner I use for the old ones. Not sure why since I've had it for 2 or 3 years now and he don't miss it. Just asked him yesterday if he'd like to visit it, he said if I brought it back I'd have to take something else since he don't have enough room in his safe, told him to get another safe duh?

What do I get if I become officially famous? Do I have to do drugs and alcohol and have tons of money and do red carpet walks and stuff?

Outside the money, maybe I best lay low for awhile. Me being shy and all, them red carpet walks might not be a good fit.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I was trying to figure out how you know how many views but I see it now. I'll have to look at that once in awhile.

What's the magic number for famous?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

You're probably famous already. I’ve actually seen references to this thread on another gun forum (can’t remember which one) where folks were looking for custom grips and were referred to Bawanna on Kahrtalk.

I’m sure the money is rolling in already, isn’t it?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Not so much that I've seen, maybe the wife is hoarding it from the mail box?

I did get a nice windfall thanks to wlfman and his wife which was unexpected.

I don't feel famous, maybe it'll hit me tomorrow........................or the next day.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Bawanna,

You definitely earned that "windfall".

I love love love the dark MK grips you made for Steve. (Yep, triple love).

I sent a couple photos via PM/email of a Mossberg. Blonde. Don't know anything about it, but figure you would. Kinda the same color blonde I envisioned for the next Charger Mares Leg...

I'm doing my best to make you famous... All it takes is showing someone (Range Officer, gun-shop sales guy, gunsmith, etc.) the Charger Mares Leg with custom Bawanna stock. Their eyes bug out, then I offer to let them hold it (they are always afraid to ask, for some reason), and then they spend 5 minutes rubbing it. One guy SMELLED it, and that sniff was the final determining factor to assign the term "a certain level of bad@$$ery that an AR15 pistol, and an "off the shelf" custom 1022 rifle just don't have".

-Wlf