Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 123 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1665

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

That looks real nice. I like that inlay accent too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Fine work Colonel....very fine work
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Very Nice!
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Did a checker job on a fella 92 Winchester clone, didn't screw it up so build up my nerve and did some on my little Mares Leg.

I got some pictures of his 92 but gosh durned if I can find them now.
    This thread kind of died on the vine, thought I'd add a little Miracle Grow and see if it lives.
    YOU are the reason I came back here sir. NO offense meant to anyone else but I got a revolver or two since I was here and I need some grip panels.

If I got one or can borrow one to fit too we can probably fix you up. Should have more time in another couple months.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
    Bawanna completed a beautiful set of grips for my Dad's 1911 Colt Commander. The trick was to incorporate features never seen before to accommodate a bad thumb and hand too slight to comfortably grasp such a powerful and heavy handgun.

So step right up and look at Bawanna's craftsmanship.

This is an overview where you can see the thumb accommodation. My thumb doesn't move right to press the standard release. So I got an extended paddle release which sticks way above the standard grip, and way, way above the slim grips for this gun. Of course that presents a problem in that we don't want the mag choosing when to drop, thus the "Paddle Barrier". I can slide my thumb down across the release without releasing the mag unintentionally.

These are closeups of the Paddle Barrier - Soon everybody will want one! Note how well Bawanna fit it to the paddle.

This is the often neglected side of the gun. He did another beautiful job there also.

Did I mention these are thin? How about REALLY thin!! Perfect for my hand!

I asked Bawanna what kind of tool makes all these cuts on both panels. He said each one is done by hand taking 4 cuts. I thought about at least counting the number of lines but that's too much work. I'm flabbergasted at the attention and effort to turn out such a beautiful piece of work. I told him my hands would be shaking when I got near the end whispering "Don't screw it up now, bonehead!"

Now aren't these terrific!? This wood never looked this good on the tree for sure. Here's a big applause for the man! Thank you SO much for your craftsmanship and hard work, Bawanna.

That’s good work but u ain’t seen nuttin till u see my PINK grips he make for my model 60 fully engraved pimp gun!! He says their walnut with a Tink but they are PINK as a baby’s ass!! But I love um as I promised to never show them on this forum. Since that agreement he’s has made me 7 sets of grips. For my K9 ant stock s forearms for my model 12.. FREE FREE. Friends like that only come alone once. Just a shamecheclives in the northern part of komifornia annex.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
    Bawanna completed a beautiful set of grips for my Dad's 1911 Colt Commander. The trick was to incorporate features never seen before to accommodate a bad thumb and hand too slight to comfortably grasp such a powerful and heavy handgun.

So step right up and look at Bawanna's craftsmanship.

This is an overview where you can see the thumb accommodation. My thumb doesn't move right to press the standard release. So I got an extended paddle release which sticks way above the standard grip, and way, way above the slim grips for this gun. Of course that presents a problem in that we don't want the mag choosing when to drop, thus the "Paddle Barrier". I can slide my thumb down across the release without releasing the mag unintentionally.

These are closeups of the Paddle Barrier - Soon everybody will want one! Note how well Bawanna fit it to the paddle.

This is the often neglected side of the gun. He did another beautiful job there also.

Did I mention these are thin? How about REALLY thin!! Perfect for my hand!

I asked Bawanna what kind of tool makes all these cuts on both panels. He said each one is done by hand taking 4 cuts. I thought about at least counting the number of lines but that's too much work. I'm flabbergasted at the attention and effort to turn out such a beautiful piece of work. I told him my hands would be shaking when I got near the end whispering "Don't screw it up now, bonehead!"

Now aren't these terrific!? This wood never looked this good on the tree for sure. Here's a big applause for the man! Thank you SO much for your craftsmanship and hard work, Bawanna.
    I know this is an old article but I’ve been gone awhile. His workmanship is flawless an innovative to. This is a talent u don’t really learn, your born with it an over time you just get better. His other natural born talent that needs no refinement is his BULL ****🙈. He spreads it like a cement finisher🧕🏾 Now I’m back Bawanna, is this what u wanted🙈
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Works for me Jocko. Been so long since your were here, I've forgotten how to go about banning somebody.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Good to kinda see those old pics. I can attest those not only looked good, they worked super well and solved a problem with my shooting hand. Still have the gun and will until my son finally gets a gun safe, then he gets everything except my ready defense guns. He's a super good guy and will continue the heritage (going back to early 1900's).

In spite of what others say, I liked Jocko and loved to hear his stories while he was still alive.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Good to hear from you Old Lincoln, I wonder about you from time to time. I agree it is nice to have Jocko back.
    One guy I love to harass and get harassed by and don't have a guilt complex about it.

It is good seeing some of these old pictures, might have to go back and take a gander at some again, course all those after photobucket messed with us are long gone.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan