Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 139 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1823

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

Default Another nicely done set of grips by Bawanna

Same grips on two Dan Wessons. Wenge wood with Armor of God medallions.

They feel perfect in the hand with just the right depth of checkering. I'm sorry but I just can't send these back to you. PM in bound.

The man has skills. Thank you Colonel!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those look durn nice on both guns to me. Looks like they even fit pretty good. Blind hog gets an occasional acorn you know.

Your a lucky man with two Dan Wessons, I got enough trouble trying poorly to keep up with Greg, now I gotta get a blued Dan Wesson? Naw I concede you win.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well, I considered sending a thank you card to Nancy and Chuck for the Classic. Just to thank them for the new gun. But I decided to take the high road, and just vote for The Donald again in November.

Atta boy!
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Default Wood Stabilizing?

Well today I took my first stab at stabilizing my own wood. I got the stuff to do it about 3 years ago as a Christmas gift. I read up and watched video's and thought what a time consuming and scary process.
    Finally today I decided enough is enough even though I was semi skeered I thought, what the heck. Most I can do is screw up the pump and fail.

I using stuff called Cactus Juice which is a heat activated resin. I've done the soak and the vacuum chamber today and it's in the toaster oven now for 4 hours or so and we'll see what we got. I could tell the very dry wood soaked up a lot of the resin both in volume and the weight of the wood. Optimistic.

I did goof and release the vacuum a bit to quickly which resulted in sucking resin back into the pump but I noticed it right off and shut it down, drained the oil, flushed and refilled so hopefully no long lasting damage to the expensive pump.

I'll get a report out tomorrow when the process is over. Fingers crossed.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Have you tried those little blue pills you can get off the internet?....They work pretty good and do the same thing but with a lot less hassle and mess, although some Cactus Juice might be interesting...

Oh you wicked wicked boy. I just use a couple popsicle sticks and some duct tape for that.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

This thread could go downhill very quickly. Interesting in how the wood turns out and good luck removing the duct tape. I found it to be very painful.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Well ever since Jocko went and lit out leaving us I figured somebody has to pick up the slack....Anyway good luck with your wood project boss, hope it turns out like you want it to.....

How's the project progressing Colonel?animated-busy-smiley-image-0034.gif
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>