Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 145 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1759

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

In a rare moment of motivation I put some antler handles on a little knife a fella sent me several years ago. I put some wood on it initially way back when and it was nice but it didn't sing. Kind of languished in a drawer.
    Decided I really liked the blade shape and needed to address the music, so I knocked off the wood and put on some antler. The sheath that came with it rode too low on the belt for a full time sitter such as myself so I made a tupperware that rides nice and high. Just finished up a few minutes ago.

Now in search of the next victim.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

That looks good.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Much nicer than wood. Me like.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Nice work on that knife and sheath Bawanna!
    I'm still digging that knife(with stag handles by Bawanna) you sent me

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Nice work on that knife and sheath Bawanna!
    I'm still digging that knife(with stag handles by Bawanna) you sent me

Regards,
    Greg
    Now that there is gorgeous! If you are struggling for ideas for Christmas for me .....that will work!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Now that there is gorgeous! If you are struggling for ideas for Christmas for me .....that will work!
    Have you been a good little boy this year?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

That sir is a right fine looking hog sticker.....Ya done a real nice job boss, it's a beautiful thing to behold....

I got to fondling my relatively new Ruger 22/45 today and found the fake stag grips....well fake. Didn't sing for me.

I also just didn't gel with the import cheapo red dot monstrosity that I've hung on lots of toys only to remove when I find I don't really dig it.

So I took it off and pounded the factory rear sight back on.

After looking at Gregs version I tried to replace the levers on my newer version but didn't come up with anything that would work. Buttons like he has make it mucho easier to fit a 1911 grip without a bunch of butchering.

Alas I went to the grip drawer and found this set and did the butchering and installed. For today I'm happier and it sings louder than the fake stag.

Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Oh my!....much nicer!
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Heh guys , old JOCKO here! Yahoo Bawanna finally let me off probation. I didn’t know it was going to be 3 years🙈 any got done bad bees in my trusty blunt nose PM9 if you go to THE FIREARMS GUY, he did a field test for Karh on my PM9 which then had over 45m rounds thru it. He did a nice review.
    Anyway while shooting it bsck here at hind on some steel targets with new blazer ammo. I got a massive overload sn IG literally blew my pm9 apart. Blew the chsmber wide open sn cracked the barrel all the way Bkew extractor to somewhere. Blew the bottom of the frame with the two slide trails apart. Other than a stinging hand, I must credit tge Kahr as absorbing all the punishment . Naturally BLAZER People blamed the gun, even though I showed tge tge picture of tge wide open chsmber with their cartridge case still stuck.
    So I had a spare BLUNT NOSE PM9 that took its place.csnt remember seeing a handgun chsmber ESPECIALKY one as thick as kahrs ever split wide open like that.did I spare anything from this? Believe it or not the slide is perfect 👍
    Anyway thanks bawanna for letting me back on for 1 week trial. An I still have those beautiful walnut carved grips from my model 60 engraved Thst you refinished fir me an somehow they came back finished ***** pink.
    I may be getting old but Ivdon’t forget some things!
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY