Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 146 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1665

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

I thought you died

Welcome back. We know it’s you because everything is spelled correctly (correctly as spelled by jocks that is).

Too bad about the pm9 but I’d say at least you had a spare and you came out ok. How’s the wife’s G43 holding up (I think that’s what you got her a few years ago isn’t it?)
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Welcome back jocko, only bad thing is now i have to go find and re download my jocko typing decoder app... Glad you"re still alive and kicking. :d
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

What’s wrong with the speeling, looks perfectly fine to me, didn’t have a problem reeding it at all....Just add or subtract a letter hear n there and it makes perfect cents....Sheep farmer I am sorry about your high mileage PM9 getting busted up and glad you didn’t blow off your pickle poppin hand in the process but since you’re off the Bawanna probation list we would all would appreciate your company here at Kahrtalk bar and grill to help us all understand the idiocracy of things as they currently exist in the way only you can possibly do.........

just to keep the thread alive .... I just did my semi-annual (normally) detail strip of my daily outdoor carry, a 1993 vintage SP-101, .357 mag, I bought very lightly used in 2010. That's the gun that convinced me to take up re-loading (which is addictive itself), and I've carried it 5 - usually 6 days a week since early 2011 ... particularly as a surveyor's "field gun". It gets pretty nasty in the environments I (used to) deal with, including being totally submerged a couple of times in some nasty swamp creeks. Well, shortly after I bought the SP-101, Bawana offered to make me some grip panels for it, so I could replace those butt ugly original Ruger plastic panels. Well, they are still very much a part of my all time favorite field carry gun, and they look as good as ever. I just take them off and give them a wipe down with Old English (dark) furniture polish three or four times a year. Just knowing where those thin pieces of wood have been, and all they've been through in the last 10-11 years is pretty darned amazing.

If I wasn't so lazy, and half dain bramaged, I'd take and post a picture .... but I don't imagine it would look a whole lot different from the picture I posted here in 2011 ... excepting a bit of extra holster wear and carry wear on the SP-101.

Thanks Again Bawana!

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Mr serv, no need to post a picture, I can see it in my mind….…My last pistol purchase will be a SP-101 3 inch revolver…..The older I get I realize my world seems to want to go round and round more so than back and forth so if you have a 101 with some Bawanna grips then you should consider yourself a very lucky man indeed sir…….

Yep, it's a 3" SA/DA SP-101 with real, authentic Bawanna grip panels.

I've been through a lot of 38/357 "field carry" revolvers in the last 40 years of playing explorer (land surveyor), and absolutely none of them (particularly blued models) could come close to withstanding my lifestyle like that (now) old SP-101 can. Actually, I think I shot only a box and a half of factory ammo in mine before it got nothing but reloads. Yep, it tolerated some real crap my first month or so of re-loading, but since then I have no idea how many thousands of rounds of re-loads have run through that barrel. And the Bawanna grip panels still look new.

Dang, if I don't go out on a survey tomorrow I might have to take a current pic to post.

jd

It's heart warming that they are still holding up and looking good. I probably have a picture someplace but I made a few of those and I'm not certain in my head which ones were yours.
    I actually have a couple sets I started on long ago that I should finish and put out there.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It aint true ifin there aint no pictures......
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

ok, just took a pic, right out of the holster, after a nasty day in the field (for an old guy)

This is after 10+ years of 5-6 day a week holster carry ... in often some pretty nasty environments (when I was a younger stud-puppy)

BAWANNA GRIPS 2021.jpg

jd